Mum vs Dad - Who's stricter

My parents spoiled us when my siblings and I were kids. They weren't strict at all; just as long as we came home at a reasonable hour and didn't use drugs and generally stayed out of trouble... :whistle:

Neither is more strict - they're both the same. It was a joint effort at my house.

My mom is easier to talk to...but neither were easier/harder on us.

They were both pretty strict when we (my sister and I) were kids, and they are with my little brother now. But I lived through it...

Of course now that I'm back at home for a couple months it's funny. My parents try not to be strict (since I'm an adult now) but they still get annoyed when I'm out "too late" or something... -_-

My mum is stricter. If I'm driving to a friends place at night my mum prefers if I don't drive while my dad is like "here's the keys" but they're both strict in their own way. I guess my dad's a little more lenient.

My mom is stricter....i can easily talk my dad into getting something(like icecream or renting a movie). My dad is also a lot more calm when I'm driving, my mom drives me insane when she's in the passenger seat.

mmm it depends on what actually cause when it comes to school my dad is extremelly strict and when it comes to going out with friends my mom is rather strict.

it´s funny cause they coplement each other. my dad lets me go almost everywhere i want as long as i have my cellphone on and my mom cares about grades but it´s a bit more relaxed.

it changes all the time my dads muych more powerfullk but he lets me do more carap then my mom will but when he wants hid way he gets it yikes! but either both my parents r screy when they yell whice is everyday for at least half the day :( thats y i dont like being at my place....

My father ........one years ago you could say the realtionship between me and my father is nearly the same as the one between jack and Syd. We live together, but he never knew what I was doing or we argued the whole time.......but since this years it's finally better.

my dad is strict but mostly with my brother he is not the best in school. i on the other hand get good grades so he doesnt brother me with school

Back