Mum vs Dad - Who's stricter

my mom is more strict at one thing and that is when i wanna have friends over its always NO but everyhting else shes fine with and when i do sumthing bad she just says go to ur room ur grounded and the next dy i ask can i go to a party or the movies or sumthing she will be like ok sure wut time
~Kay~

Ditto. My dad is stricter but in general my parents aren't strict at all. My mom is more relenting but my dad can be too. Okay, let's put it this way. My dad is more stricter but my parents know when it is the right time to be strict (like when I get caught sneaking on the comp at like 1 in the morning :lol:smiley:.

My mum is stricter than my dad, but she's not exactly strict, make sense? ^_^ She was upset at me this morning cos I got in at 8:30am and I never rang to say where I was, so really, my fault!

not really it was weird at first but after a while you just get used to it. and it wasn't too shocking because me and my sister kinda saw it coming it was just a matter of time.

My mom won't let me do anything, like piercing anything other than ears, just once, or dying my hair or whatever. my dad would let me. but, my dad has a worse temper. both of them suck.

My parents really don't care what I do. As long as they know where I am and that I'm alive. :lol: But my dad isn't my real dad, he's my stepdad so he really doesn't say what I can and can't do. And my mom isn't that strict. If she won't let me do something or whatever, I just bug her till she caves. :smiley:

Back