Family Muppets Haunted Mansion (2021)

Kevin

Code Monkey
Staff member
Title: Muppets Haunted Mansion (2021)

Tagline: Cue the light(ning)!

Genre: Comedy, Family, TV Movie

Director: Kirk R. Thatcher

Cast: Dave Goelz, Bill Barretta, Eric Jacobson, Matt Vogel, Peter Linz, David Rudman, Alice Dinnean, Bruce Lanoil, Julianne Buescher, Brian Henson, Sarah Oh, Nicolette Santino, Colleen Smith, Alan Trautman, Alex Villa, Will Arnett, Yvette Nicole Brown, Darren Criss, Taraji P. Henson, Ed Asner, Kim Irvine, Skai Jackson, Geoff Keighley, Justina Machado, Jeannie Mai, Chrissy Metz, Alfonso Ribeiro, Craig Robinson, Pat Sajak, John Stamos, Danny Trejo, Sasheer Zamata, Quinn McPherson

Release: 2021-10-08

Runtime: 52

Plot: Gonzo is challenged to spend one night in The Haunted Mansion on Halloween night.
Muppets Haunted Mansion (2021)

I finally had a chance to watch this one with Mrs. Kevin. I know, a little late in the season.

It was a cute movie and definitely family friendly. You can never go wrong with the Muppets. :D

The surprising part was that they had a lot of well known actors doing mostly bit parts in so much makeup that you couldn't even identify them so I'm not sure the purpose of using them was. It was a little long in parts and could've been trimmed down in run length but still overall enjoyable. Some of the Muppet characters are only seen on screen for brief glimpses so if you're familiar with them then be sure to pay attention during the dining room scene.

Watched A Muppets Christmas Carol again last night.
Oh, that's a great movie! While Mrs. Kevin & I were dating (many, many moons ago) that used to be a holiday favorite to watch on VHS. I think we need to start the tradition up again, it's been ages since we've watched it together at Christmas time.

Oh, that's a great movie! While Mrs. Kevin & I were dating (many, many moons ago) that used to be a holiday favorite to watch on VHS. I think we need to start the tradition up again, it's been ages since we've watched it together at Christmas time.
That's so nice to hear. I think you do too.