Music/Artists That You Hate!

SpongeBobSquarePants said:
*Punk/skater/teenage angst music:Blink 182, Sum 41, Simple Plan, Good Charlotte, etc etc.............this music is made up of all things teenage angst....every video contains skate boards, snow boards, surfing or something of that nature, with angry-suburban-spoiled teenagers with their fists in the air shouting how things are not fair........this music tends to disguise itself as rock but it is NOT! It is made to suck money out of kids with songs related to suicide, bad-parents (lol), schools, girls/guys who wont date them...you get the point. People who listen to this think they are rebellious and cool, "yes" you are so cool for doing what everyone else does riggght.

*Metal/satanic/B.S:Metalica, Iron Maden, Marlyn Manson, The Insane Clown Possie, etc etc........I would rather sit on the run way of an air port listening to the deafening sounds of 747 air planes than listen to this "music".......it's made up of loud instruments which, create a sound that is not tolerable to a normal human ear.......it targets people who hate society and anything good......this cr*p can go back to the Hell it came from.
While these things do suck very much, they are not punk or metal.

Black Flag, Deady Kennedys and Crass are punk. These are examples bands who wanted to make music and not money.

Soilent Green, Walls of Jericho, and Undying are metal. If you think the bands you listed are horrible loud and hateful, you should hear these bands.

I happen to be a fan of metal and every other genre of music in the world and I like good things, like puppies and sunshine.

Oh yes and I hate that &*^%$ Milkshake song! It makes me want a lobotomy.

Britney Spears, Christina Aguleira (however u spell it), Justin Timberlake, Snoop Dogg, Icky Farten, Outkast, 50 Cent, Sean Paul, plus a million more that I cant think of cuz its late. *falling asleep*

dashcongirl04 said:
sycofancy said:
Oh yes and I hate that  &*^%$ Milkshake song! It makes me want a lobotomy.
That song makes me want to curl up in a corner and die.

P.S. Is that a Shag picture in your avatar?
It is a Shag picture yes.

It happens to be from the very unannoying Ursual 1000 album entitled "Kinda Kinky".

Britney Spears and Christina Aquilera.. I just want to die every time I hear them sing or whenever I just see them..

litlle_miss_vaughn said:
I'm going to add some bad UK acts. Atomic Kitten, Blue, Liberty x, Blazin Squad and Gareth Gates. These are some of the worst in the UK and there all part of the manufactured pop thing that SUCKS. Any UK poeple agree with my choices
hell yeah i agree with you especially blazin squad they are soo annoying they make me laugh when the walk round trying to be all gangsta, i feel like shouting shutup just coz you wear fubu it doesnt make you hard or cool in any way. -_-

I also dislike pink she really annoys me she takes herself way too seriously

EvilDictatorOfTheWorld said:
All the pop stuff... Spears, Aguilera, Duff, boy bands... :yawn: So anti-talented, it's ridiculous.
i'm with you on those, except Christina Aguilera. i think she has a good voice, and i admire her boldness. and i like "beautiful"

Back