Music *listen to music*

D

deltafx

Reason I make this thread is because I believe music does change a persons feeling and mood.
If you think so please post and tell us your story.

Today I was in a bored mood, and I just started listening to music, and I feel
so much better about my self, and its just a great thing to have.

Music is not just a habit, its a passion. Believe that and you can
succeed in anything you reside. It can change anyones mood on any situation,
sad, mad, happy, or excited, or anything.

Listening to music can change a persons perspective on life, and even your day.
Just take your time to listen and perceive.

And tell me it wont change your mood.

Well honestly I love music, but it's written also in the Quran that the devil can control you through music, hence the whole how it change how you feel thing. But then again most of you aren't Muslims so it doesn't matter to you lol. Yeah. music helps me through a lot of times or it just makes it worse sometimes, like if you listen to a depressing song.

Well honestly I love music, but it's written also in the Quran that the devil can control you through music, hence the whole how it change how you feel thing. But then again most of you aren't Muslims so it doesn't matter to you lol. Yeah. music helps me through a lot of times or it just makes it worse sometimes, like if you listen to a depressing song.

Your totally right, music is controlled by the devil, even though how unrealistic it
seems, or feels. IT is true.
But then again its your choice on what songs you listen to. So make the right
decision or your pushing yourself to the wrong directions.

i totally agree, i usually only design while listen to music and it influences the style of how i design. Or like i might be in a fine mood and then a sad or like passionate song will come up and make me sad, then i get real deep and cant stop thinnking about a bunch of stupid stuff. its pretty annoying sometimes.

Yea i usually just listen to RAP to get me really pumped or Rock. Then i would listen to like R.Kelly because its very very relaxing and helps me go to sleep

Yea i usually just listen to RAP to get me really pumped or Rock. Then i would listen to like R.Kelly because its very very relaxing and helps me go to sleep

:clap:

R.kelly makes me think of peeing on girls. But then again he does have good songs.
Excellent artist, bad hero.

Back