MUSIC, MUSIC! I NEED ONE SONG! DESPERATE))

For a little less than a year I've been searching desperately for a song used in the beginning of a scene.

It's in the Swedish club, Vel Smokander, in Stockholm.

This is in the episode "The Telling", season two.

I've searched many websites, all turned up empty, so now im coming to people-- im pretty sure someone out there knows it.

Anyway, Sydney and Vaughn are in the club, walking, and then you have the red chair, etc.

Again, Vel Smokander, in, The Telling-- I'm really desperate. It's like angelic sounding or something, anyway if anyone knows-- post it here or email me @ kjhsmike@hotmail.com.

:redhair:

It's Royksopp's -- So Easy.... but it isn't exactly what the show used... If I recall, Alias used a re-mixed version.... ;)

It's not listed...all I know is that it's a remix of a song called "Blue on Blue"..or at least that's what some other people on this forum said ;)

mikhail2020 said:
For a little less than a year I've been searching desperately for a song used in the beginning of a scene.

It's in the Swedish club, Vel Smokander, in Stockholm.

This is in the episode "The Telling", season two.

I've searched many websites, all turned up empty, so now im coming to people-- im pretty sure someone out there knows it.

Anyway, Sydney and Vaughn are in the club, walking, and then you have the red chair, etc.

Again, Vel Smokander, in, The Telling-- I'm really desperate. It's like angelic sounding or something, anyway if anyone knows-- post it here or email me @ kjhsmike@hotmail.com.

:redhair:
[post="1087563"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

The clubs name is Väl Smakande and it means that something taste good. I'm swede.

thanks izarul for that info on the club - I have added the correct spelling and translation to the content site :smiley:

freakforalias said:
It's Royksopp's -- So Easy.... but it isn't exactly what the show used... If I recall, Alias used a re-mixed version....  ;)
[post="1096234"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Hibou said:
It's not listed...all I know is that it's a remix of a song called "Blue on Blue"..or at least that's what some other people on this forum said ;)
[post="1096244"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Both of us are partially right, I believe. When I saw the title you gave, I checked it out on iTunes. So Easy CONTAINS "Blue on Blue", which is the song I referenced.

Back