Music Video

I am trying to make a music video to the song "Whatta Man" by Salt n' Pepe, but my computer isn't burning CDs and I can't find it on the web, so I can't get the song. I am going crazy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Please help. If you have an mp3 file of this song please send it to rebecbro27@hotmail.com. Thanks.

I can see if I can download it for ya. No guarantees, because the server is being a terd.

got it downloaded. I'll send to ya. :smiley:

Thank you so much to the person who sent to song to me. Unfortunatly, I think it is the edited version, because a middle part is cut out of it. I wouldn't mind the edited version, but it is a really bad cut. I don't want to sound too picky, but if anyone could get me the non-edited version, or atleast a better edited version, it would be great. Thanks a million.

Okay, I have another, though not as big problem. I have no season four clips to use in music videos, because my recorder was on the blink this season. I know we aren't supposed to discuss illegal downloading and I am not. I went to sites like Alias Media, but their clips are only in Real Media and I use windows. So if anyone has some season four clips, mostly S/V, but anything works. I would love you.

Thanks

Back