Music Videos

Does anyone know how to make music videos cause I have a whole bunch of songs I could use for them. So if anyone does know how could you give me instructions so I can make some and share them with you people.

i believe there's a program for them! hmmm, i'll see what i can come up with, because i'd like to make one too!

anyone have an idea?

Just a word of warning before you go off and make a music video, thry take absolutely ages and seep into your free time soooooooooooo much. Its cool if you want to do one but you may not have the time needed

Ok, to transfer the clips, just start a new project and the open up your files, it cuts them into shorter clips after that. Music is added towards the end and overides everything including talking.

BTW you can download Movie Maker 2 for free from microsoft.com

does anyone know where i could get some good movie clips to add to my music vid?
i'm doing one about war ... so it could include some sept. 11 clips, stuff from world war one ... anything.
please help! thanks :smiley:

search for them through google or altavista's video search, if not use kazaa ( I am not sure if I am allowed to talk about kazaa, if I am not I am sorry)

I made Rookie Agent, yay

Back