Music You Hate

Hibou

Cadet
What kind of music do you absolutely hate? A specific song, or just a certain type, doesn't matter.

I'll start you off"

I hate:
1 - Songs about celebrities complaining about being celebrities (ie "I Just Wanna Live" by Good Charlotte)
2 - Songs about all the 'problems' in the world. We already know we don't live in a great world and singing about it won't magically fix them (ie "Where's The Love" by Black Eyed Peas)

Hibou

Cadet
berry_kyoote_spy88 said:
RAP!! its the same thing over and over again...UUGGHH!!
[post="1226475"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
I know! That song "Over and Over Again" (which is slightly rap-ish) just says the same thing over and over again (like the title says :P) It's so annoying!

Tommy

Seeing A Ghost
UncoveringAlias said:
I know! That song "Over and Over Again" (which is slightly rap-ish) just says the same thing over and over again (like the title says :P) It's so annoying!
[post="1226494"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
That song will be the death of me. My mom and sister love it so if it is ever on, I have to hurry and skip over it so that they won't realize what is playing.

teen pop/boy groups (Nsync, Hillary Duff)
bling bling rap/crunk
modern country
watered down rock (Nickelback, Default)
muzak shlcock (Michael Bolton for example)

Tommy

Seeing A Ghost
I'll take indie/adult alternative/singer-song writer/accoustic music, please. I could live off of that.

AJB

Cadet
Rap (Snoop Dogg, all them fellas)

Hard Rock (Slipknot, all those fellas)

Steps; Cheeky Girls; Westlife; all really felgercarb pop, you know what i'm talking about.

Oh, and Dido. Same song again...and again...and again... :sleep:

AJB

Cadet
Joss Stone ain't bad, plus I fancy her. And I did like 'Millionaire' by Kelis. I can't seem to get her songs out my head, for some reason. Took me months to shake 'Milkshake'. It morphed into me singing it in a northern, Peter Kay-style accent eventually. Oh, the horror!... :o

And i'm sticking with anti-Dido-ness, i'm afraid, whatever that may cost me.

RAP!!! geez it's always the same thing over and over again just add:
money, sex, cars, hoes, sex again, dubs and you got yourself a number one hit

yep it's terrible

Top Bottom