Music You Hate

Hibou

Cadet
What kind of music do you absolutely hate? A specific song, or just a certain type, doesn't matter.

I'll start you off"

I hate:
1 - Songs about celebrities complaining about being celebrities (ie "I Just Wanna Live" by Good Charlotte)
2 - Songs about all the 'problems' in the world. We already know we don't live in a great world and singing about it won't magically fix them (ie "Where's The Love" by Black Eyed Peas)

berry_kyoote_spy88 said:
RAP!! its the same thing over and over again...UUGGHH!!
[post="1226475"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

I know! That song "Over and Over Again" (which is slightly rap-ish) just says the same thing over and over again (like the title says :P) It's so annoying!

UncoveringAlias said:
I know! That song "Over and Over Again" (which is slightly rap-ish) just says the same thing over and over again (like the title says :P) It's so annoying!
[post="1226494"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
That song will be the death of me. My mom and sister love it so if it is ever on, I have to hurry and skip over it so that they won't realize what is playing.

Rap (Snoop Dogg, all them fellas)

Hard Rock (Slipknot, all those fellas)

Steps; Cheeky Girls; Westlife; all really felgercarb pop, you know what i'm talking about.

Oh, and Dido. Same song again...and again...and again... :asleep:

ok no dissing dido, lol

im not really digging joss stone, hilary duff, any of those wannabe stylish girls...

hate 50 cent, kelis bla bla, where sthe emotion?

Joss Stone ain't bad, plus I fancy her. And I did like 'Millionaire' by Kelis. I can't seem to get her songs out my head, for some reason. Took me months to shake 'Milkshake'. It morphed into me singing it in a northern, Peter Kay-style accent eventually. Oh, the horror!... :eek:

And i'm sticking with anti-Dido-ness, i'm afraid, whatever that may cost me.

RAP!!! geez it's always the same thing over and over again just add:
money, sex, cars, hoes, sex again, dubs and you got yourself a number one hit

yep it's terrible

Back