Music You Hate

Gwen Steffanie....i can't stand any of it. i only have to hear 3 seconds of it on the radio and i change stations...euch its such bad music! so annoying it like eats away at sanity going nyeeeh nyeeh nyeeeh :angry: :lol:

most rap and hiphop and teeny bopper pop

oh and those ringtone ads, especialy the crazy frog and little chicken, they should be shot,ripped apart and then burnt :angry:

Rap! i really don't like how rap artists portray their own people as ignorant, dirty, etc. there are lots of people like MLK who are excellent human beings and show that skin color should not be a barrier but rap artists create these stereotypes that are very hurtful to people of color and i find that is very disgusting. not all Black Americans are craving for a shooting spree, "pimpin' dem hoes", etc. it's just outrageous that people would listen to that kind of music let alone buy those kinds of albums.

i'm not saying that people who listen to rap are necessarily bad people, just the message that rap puts out there is not a positive one. rap also has degraded this once beautiful folk music. when artists are given this power to influence society, rap artists don't always put forth a good example of what to do.

<span style='font-size:30pt;line-height:100%'>KILL THE CRAZY FROG!!!!!!!!!</span>
In the words of my newspaper, 'The frog must die'....eeeeewww.

And also that Babycakes Song by 3ofakind."Babycakes you just don't know, know"

And danceyelectronicy music that sounds like 'normal music' played 2x the speed...and most country music...but some I like...I like Rickie Lee Jones...and some stuff that crosses over into country but i may or may not be. Otherwise I just like dislike specific bands/songs.

:rain:

m<o>j said:
<span style='font-size:30pt;line-height:100%'>KILL THE CRAZY FROG!!!!!!!!!</span>
In the words of my newspaper, 'The frog must die'....eeeeewww.
[post="1369938"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
I agree :lol:.

I also really really hate rap and country. There is not one time nor place I would listen to either of those (ESPECIALLY country :P )

rap...and hip hop
WITH their DIRTY LYRICS and such!
everything's the same...money, cars, girls, s**, getting your freak on, money again, more money, and how rich you are..or how many girls you have.

Back