Music You Hate

ALIASX said:
Country and pop stuff. And Simple plan! All they do is complain and it's just like your freakin rich shut up.  :angry:  -_-
[post="1412269"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

well put.

Two types of songs I hate :

- The "OMG I effing hate celebrities" song -- sang by, you guessed it, celebrities!
and
- The "OMG We live in such a bad world and everybody's dying and it sucks" song -- why don't you go out and do something about it instead of just singing, like that'll do anyhing!

Yes exactly, I hate those songs sung by celebrities and of course anything country and Outkast's "Hey Ya" no offense but that song just gets so annoying! :angry:

Mmm, Mmm, Mmm-Crash Test Dummies
It's 5 o'clock Somewhere-Alan Jackson
Landslide-Dixie Chicks
A** Like That-Eminem
A lot of the recent Country Songs, Hillary Duff songs, several of the hard core rap with some exceptions.

I hate songs about celebrities not having enough money. Like Rich Girl. I mean...DUDE. They have friggin millions of bucks! <_<

I hate country. Gaaaaaawd.

Ugh...I HATE country and rap music. Country is mostly idiots singing about how their wives left them because they drink too much and rap is the same repetitive thing over and over again....plus most of the lyrics are degrading and refer to women as 'things'.

I HATE that stuff.

Back