Music You'd Like To Hear On Alias

I really liked the song "Bring Me to Life" by Evanescence from Daredevil. It is the scene where Elektra (Jennifer) is training with the sandbags. The song is pretty popular now, but liked from when I first heard it on the movie and I had the song before it started getting sort of popular. I think that if they can find an appropriate part in which to put it, they should use it on Alias! I would be so physced! I love that song! :woot: :Ph34r:

that's an awesome idea.

ok, I don't exactly know what the song is called, I can't seem to find the title but it's by Rufus Wainwright. Has stuff in it about Paris...I was listening to it (at dance class) and it's the perfect syd/vaughn song!

does anybody know what I'm talking about? :smiley:

ok, I don't exactly know what the song is called, I can't seem to find the title but it's by Rufus Wainwright. Has stuff in it about Paris...I was listening to it (at dance class) and it's the perfect syd/vaughn song!

does anybody know what I'm talking about?

The only Rufus Wainwright song I've heard is "La Complainte de la Butte" (I think that's how it's spelled). It's the song from the Moulin Rouge soundtrack.

I love Norah Jones' "Come Away With Me"! I think that "The Long Day Is Over" would fit well too! And the Jewel song, "Absence of Fear." (I know this song was played on Felicity... I don't know if JJ Abrams used it on Alias too yet or not)

JASON MRAZ! 'The Remedy'!!! Or anything by him...OH! and some more opera!!! Anything from Act 1 or Act 2 of Puccini's La Boheme for some fun ballroom scene (ala Masquerade ). Or Verdi's 'Addio del Passato' from La Traviata for another bittersweet death scene (ala Emily's 1st 'death', remember the 'Ave Maria' from Otello?) I'd love to hear some more 80's as well. You must be thinking 'gee, what wierd taste in music this chick has!'...the better to entertain you my dear...

The only Rufus Wainwright song I've heard is "La Complainte de la Butte" (I think that's how it's spelled). It's the song from the Moulin Rouge soundtrack

That reminds me, do you know that techno song on the Moulin Rouge soundtrack at the end?...what's it called...I don't remember, but it should def be on Alias. It goes like 'i only speak the twuth, I only speak the twuth...' Anyway, it'd be awesome.

i really think that "i wish we never met" by i forget whom(?!) but it fits perfectly especially know with that last two minutes, would be great on alias!
and higher by tara mclean, great s/v song after a little talk or just a mission with a scene with them in it!

Evanessence. Yes, the entire CD. That CD will save me this summer, you can relate half the songs to the S/V issue of the moment. HE'S NOT MARRIED. DO YOU HEAR ME??

ooh ooh, i'll add my 2 cents of course.
i would love to hear some of the following on ALIAS:
-sixpence none the richer. not "kiss me" unless it's a Syd Vaughn scene. but something like "i can't catch you" or "still burning" or "tension is a passing note" may be appropriate for alias
-kevin max
-placebo "every me and every you" or whatever that song is called.
-plumb
-and maybe some Sarah McLachlan

I think Coldplay really suits the show.. I was kinda disappointed that they had "God Put A Smile Upon Your Face" for Syd and Vaughn's first sex scene... but I think that "The Scientist" would go great with one of those angsty scenes which are bound to be abundant in Season 3.

But I really like how Alias doesn't put really popular music on the show.. cuz otherwise, i find that it cheapens it. Everything is somewhat obscure.. which is nice. Like that "I wanna MMM" song! It doesn't get more obscure than that! :P

Evanescence.
Coldplay - MORE! God put a smile on your face was good but I want more!
Trance! Maybe some cool upbeat trance??? That would be so AWESOME

Evanescence-Every song lol :smiley:
Eve6-Here's To The nigh-The BEST SONG for Alias
Savage Garden-Crash&Burn
Michelle Branch-Are You Happy Now
Avril Lavigne-Mobile

i would say more coldplay...the flow of their music seems to fit Alias

i hope they never play boybands or certain pop music...it would ruin a scene

Back