Music You'd Like To Hear On Alias

i think "damaged" by plummet would be a great song for the premire, when syd learns more about what happend to her. It's my new favorite song!!!!!! lol. but it is sooooo good, and really fits sydney's sadder-ish mood (it would go great with one of her famous baths...). Also, it's not known really well in the states, cuz i think its from europe.

aliasfan_05 said:
i would say more coldplay...the flow of their music seems to fit Alias

i hope they never play boybands or certain pop music...it would ruin a scene
no kidding about the boybands and pop songs thing!!!!!!! i also like coldplay. but i've really surprized myself with this thought: what about the song "stronger" by britney spears? lol i think it might actually go pretty well sometime in the premire, or a few eps afterwords!!
(believe me i dont like britany spears at all... i just think that song might go pretty goood... just my opinion!!)

they should play strict machine by goldfrapp cause it has that alias theme to it, and it should play when vaughn and sydney have seperate missinons but thinking about each other, download it and see what i mean, i have this perfect image of everything reminding them of each other hehe. and after listening to the song i really want them to be together but not in the next series.

I don't know if someone allready sugested this one, but I'd love to hear Here Without You by 3 doors Down.

3 Doors Down
Here Without You

A hundred days had made me older since the last time that I saw your pretty face
A thousand lights had made me colder and I don’t think I can look at this the same
But all the miles had separate
They disappeared now when I’m dreaming of your face

I’m here without you baby but your still on my lonely mind
I think about you baby and I dream about you all the time
I’m here without you baby but your still with me in my dreams
And tonight it’s only you and me

The miles just keep rolling as the people either way to say hello
I hear this life is overrated but I hope it gets better as we go

And tonight girl it’s only you and me

Everything I know, and anywhere I go
it gets hard but it won’t take away my love
And when the last one falls, when it’s all said and done
it get hard but it won’t take away my love

And tonight girl it’s only you and me

but tonight girl it’s only you and me

I think something like "Dream On" by Aerosmith when Syd catches Vaughn and his wife kissing or John Mayer's "Your Body is a Wonderland" when she's thinking about having sex with Vaughn. Also, they should use "The Remedy" by Jason Mraz when Syd's longing for him or even "The Boy's Gone" by Jason Mraz when she realizes Vaughn's "gone" from her arms or whatever!!

Electrical Storm ( U2)
:smiley:
The sea is swells like a sore head
and the night it is aching
Two lovers lie with no sheets on their bed
and the day it is breaking

On rainy days we go swimming out
on rainy days, swimming in the sound
On rainy days we go swimming out

You're in my mind all of the time
I know that's not enough
if the sky can crack
there must be some way back
for love and only love

Car alarm and back to sleep
you kept awake dreaming some else's dream
coffee is cold, but it will get you through
compromise, there's nothing new to you
let's see colours that have never been seen
let's go to places no one else has been

You're in my mind all of the time
I know that's not enough
if the sky can crack
there must be some way back
to love and only love

Electrical Storm
Electrical Storm
Electrical Storm
Baby don't cry

It's hot as hell, honey in this room
sure hope the weather will break soon
the air is heavy, heavy as a truck
hope the rain will wash away our bad luck

heeeey... heeeey.....

If the sky can crack, there must be some way back
for love and only love

Electrical Storm
Electrical Storm
Electrical Storm

Baby don't cry
Baby don't cry
Baby don't cry
Baby don't cry

Hi i just joined and thought i'd post in here!
I am usually very good at picking out songs during episodes so i am so surprised reading down the list in the above thread and finding how many i didn't hear!!
Ryan Adams was in an episode?!?!? Geez how'd i miss that!

I agree with however said 3 Doors Down, i love that song! And U2 and Our Lady Peace and John Mayer and Jraz.

As awful as it is admitting i actually watched the show sometimes.....Smallville had a LOT of good music in it! (that was the reason i suffered thru it!)

Lifehouse
Goo Goo Dolls
Counting Crows
Fuel
Aerosmith
The Calling
etc!

I could keep going but i'll bore you and i'm new so i'm trying to make friends!! :lol:

candywiccan.... I'm so glad you mentioned Aerosmith, The Calling and John Mayer they are all in my top 5 acts in music!! SWEET!!! Someone else with great taste in music!! :D

planter said:
candywiccan.... I'm so glad you mentioned Aerosmith, The Calling and John Mayer they are all in my top 5 acts in music!! SWEET!!! Someone else with great taste in music!!  :D
Hee hee! Well i think i have good taste too, but my friends try to assure me i dont! :rolleyes: I'm glad you like them too! Yay! I saw John Mayer when he came to Australia last year, he was very good live and so sweet!

i think they should mostly have lesser known songs on the show, like they've been doing. maybe some Sixpence, The Be Good Tanya's, Kevin Max, Lunik, Sugababes "freak like me" or "stronger" i think could really fit ALIAS if used correctly.

hey candywiccan...you have great taste in music...i've love those bands you listed. don't worry my friends don't think i have good taste in music.

i definitely think evanescence should have some of their music and the goo goo dolls. even some linkin park would be cool...especially in a scene where she's really angry at vaughn..lol

COLDPLAY all the way! They allready used one of their songs "God put a Smile on your Face" in the seen where Sydney and Vaughn are making dinner than they go to her bedroom (you know the rest, wink, wink). Some great Coldplay songs "I miss you", "In my Place", "Green Eyes"; basically, the album "A Rush of Blood to the Head, has to be one of the most-well put together albums in a long time. Totally should have been nominated for album of the year at the Grammy's, but you know how award shows are. Another great group, The Sam Roberts band. They're a Canadian band, they played on Carson Daly's show once. Evanescence is another great up-and-coming band.

:lol: Message from a Toronto Cracker :lol:

I would love to hear Jane's Addiction! Their new album (Strays) has a song titled, "Wrong Girl" and it is straight up all about Sydney.

Over and Out!

has anyone said "tomorrow" by Avril Lavigne? i was watching season 1 today and it kept coming to mind. i was hearing it so often when a scene would start and i think it would totally fit. i usually wouldn't recommend something that's such a fad, but it would so work.

Back