Music You'd Like To Hear On Alias

I think Guns N' Roses - November Rain would be just perfect to Alias... just listen to the words, and aahh... 

I agree! Guns N Roses were the band EVERYBODY listened to when I was at high school, and November Rain is without doubt their best song.

Definitely (gaah I was just thinking this today! :woot:) anything by The Shins! Their songs make great montages... Garden State, case in point. ^_^

they need to get some classic rock on there. some zepplin or cream would be great. and they need to play jump around by house of pain.

I loved it in Hourglass when they played Deftones - Change

It fit the scene perfectly, Syd just goes off to do anything for the Hourglass as Sloane is being executed.

- RaptorRed

i dont know if anyone has ever heard of save ferris but they have a song called superspy and its great. i think they should play it on the show.

A song that I would love to hear them use is Linkin Parks' "High Voltage"

It would be great for a good shoot out mission lol.

- Raptor

A song that I would love to hear them use is Linkin Parks' "High Voltage"

the renamation version??? im dont really like that version. i hope thats not the only version.

i think they should play republica - ready to go

Not the Reanimation version, but the original. It was on a very early cd of theirs with only like 3 or 4 songs on it. I cant remember the name right now, sorry.

- Raptor

ok because i have the reanimation cd and i think that version of the song sucks.

they should play some rage against the machine

There are a number of Audioslave songs that would fit perfectly in some action scenes (Cochise, Set It Off) and some slower ones for the introspective dramatic scenes (Getaway Car, I Am the Highway. I Am the Highway would be a great song near the end of an episode

Back