Votes: 0 0.0%
  • trumpet

• hermonica

• other

• Total voters
Flute all the way! than piccolo.....but thats not up there!

then i would agree with paula on violin.....sadly i dont play but i love the sound it produces(when played correctly! ha!)

The flute, piano, or violin, but only if they are played well. I remember when we had a 4 period assembly because of testing. For two of the periods Mr. Soto came in with his "victims" and they had to perform a solo. And lots of em killed the song....the same song over and over again played really badly(with a few exceptions) on the violin will drive any1 insane. 1.5 hrs of it!

Wow! brutal....sorry. What a psychotic teacher. Maybe he was trying to punish his students because they wouldnt practice.... :rolleyes: :blush: :angelic:

Victoria King said:
that would be harsh! extremly harsh but at least they would learn a lesson! :lol: a major lesson at that!
True, but music teachers tend to be very fragile and/or emotional people....i think so anyway...

Marlene said:
For two of the periods Mr. Soto came in with his "victims" and they had to perform a solo. And lots of em killed the song....the same song over and over again played really badly(with a few exceptions) on the violin will drive any1 insane. 1.5 hrs of it!
ouch. i would want to slaughter those who messes up. well obviously i practice ^_^ and ya music teachers are very emotional. at least one of mine. He turns SO read when he's mad, it's scary. my other (one of my band's director) he have one of the most calm temper of any teacher i've known. it's wierd.

and ways FlUTE!!!! and picc, now that i can sorta play it :lol: i learn piano by myself but i'm not too great. so flute! :lol: i swear, my friends say i like my instruments more than i like them because i always smack their hands when they try to touch them. ^_^
--mandy :angelic:

im exactly like that mandy! when one of my friends try to touch them or just go by them not even going to touch one of my flutes or picc im like "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! DONT HARM THE BABY!" HAHAHA! i think i love them too much! :blush: HA! :lol:

Back