Season 5 Music

Not yet. ABC.com has been very lazy with the Music Guide on the official site. They don't even have the music from "Prophet Five" up yet.

I hope that I'm not the only one who owns the ALIAS soundtracks (S1 & S2). I love the music in this show, so I bought the soundtracks, and I think they're great! Comments?

I like the music they used for the last scene, when Sloane is walking out of the courtroom. That is classic ALIAS music that I really enjoy to hear in these new episodes, because for me, the music connects the seasons together by the music they use.

- Josh

shame on the web site...lazy ppl!

mel

Yeah really! ABC MONKEYS! <_<

I hope that I'm not the only one who owns the ALIAS soundtracks (S1 & S2). I love the music in this show, so I bought the soundtracks, and I think they're great! Comments?

I like the music they used for the last scene, when Sloane is walking out of the courtroom. That is classic ALIAS music that I really enjoy to hear in these new episodes, because for me, the music connects the seasons together by the music they use.

- Josh

I LOVE the Season 1 and 2 soundtracks, although Season 2 is by FAR my favorite. Michael Giacchino, the man who does all of the music for Alias (and who also does music for Lost and he did for The Incredibles), is a genius! I'm hoping for a Season 3 or 4 release soon!

Good! I'm glad that I'm not the only one who owns and LOVES the soundtracks.

I like the Season 1 soundtrack a little better than the Season 2 soundtrack, but they're both still GREAT!

Hopefully there is a Season 3 soundtrack coming out this year!

-- Josh

Back