Musical Genres

Oh, well yea. It's based off of Evil Dead, a very classic -old- horror movie. It was so terrible, many people took it for a comedy. They eventually re-made it to be a funny/horror movie, and thats kinda what this video is based off of.

Plus, on top of that, Lordi is alot like Gwar* in the sense their music and appearence is supposed to be funny, rather than hardcore super evil demon... things... It's all in good fun.

*(Another band that dresses up in demon costumes)

I Hope that they do go into depth on the types and levels of the music. Playing a bard to me is one of the most exciteing/ fun classes. I just dont want to be hearing the same tra la la every 5min. I like the concept of tossing it up.

I dunno if the OP Topic of this thread is possible to happen. It's an interesting idea, but I think it's too involved and complicated to really implement.

I hope bards are unique is all. I want to stand out as an entertainer, and be creative in that way. If I can get my written song text to incorporate music, and use macros to play AND sing... wow.

I hope bards are unique is all. I want to stand out as an entertainer, and be creative in that way. If I can get my written song text to incorporate music, and use macros to play AND sing... wow.

And you can whistle while you work*

*Work = stabbing some monster in the face, back, or whatever.

Back