MV at Stars with Sticks Jan. 17

MV is scheduled to attend the charity hockey event, Stars with Sticks presented by the Starlight Children's Foundation this Saturday, Jan. 17 in El Segundo, CA. Other "stars" participating are Kiefer Sutherland and David E. Kelly.

I went to the Score celebrity hockey game last August and was disappointed to not see him there. I plan on going to this event, but does anyone know if he will definitely be there this Saturday? I hope he shows up this time.

I was lucky enough to attend the event. I was hoping to see other Alias cast member there, but unfortunately no one else showed up. However, an actor named Greg Collins, who was listed as an actor on Alias played in the game with MV.

MV was one of the first players on the ice to start warming up. The game didn't start until 4:30, but he was there at least an hour and a half early. He wore a LA Kings jersery and later changed to a Starlight Children's Foundation #11 jersey for the game. I saw him speaking to Keifer Sutherland and thought that was pretty cool.

In between warming up and the game, MV did press. The Extra was there, so check that show on Monday for footage of the event.

The national anthem was sung by Tamyra Gray from American Idol. MV got big cheers from the crowd when they introduced him. He was really pretty good. He was on the "Home" team that won. The crowd chanted "Michael-Michael" alot of the time he got the puck.

Unfourtunately, I missed him leaving the building. Others might have gotten more pictures of him there. They said that he got in his car and drove off. However, I did get a photo with Joshua Jackson.

Overall, the event was pretty fun. It was exciting to see MV in action.

aww im soo jealous!! thats awesome that you able to attend!! thats one thing that sucks about living on the east coast is that we dont have exciting events to go like in ca!

sticks02.jpg

Here's a picture I took of MV at the event. His team won 7 to 4.

Back