MV on Carson daly

I can't remeber if it was wed or thur night but helooked goood!!! He was talking about his Movie and the mets. He was in this baby blue shirt with a white shurt under it. and his was golden he looks so good! did anyone else catch it?

I watched the carson daly interview ( which i downloaded from Vartanfan.com) and i thought it was such a good interview. I mean, how could it not be, MV was in it! Not to mention he looked great. Anyway, i thought it was so funny, if only it had been longer. i really want to see monster in-law now.

Yeah, but it's really hard to separate a person from seeing their favorite team. I totally understand because I can't miss my Sox games. I laughed when he asked Carson if he were a Yankees and groaned when he siad yes :lol:

I loved when Mv said "wah wah what do you guys have 31 championships?" even thoughI am a yankees fan I thought that was so funny and We only have 26.

Vartanbabe said:
I loved when Mv said "wah wah what do you guys have 31 championships?" even thoughI am a yankees fan I thought that was so funny and We only have 26.
[post="1340703"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

I'm a Yankees fan, too, but I am not a die hard fan, so that won't be a problem between me and MV. :P Yeah, I liked when he did that, too, like he was just talking with one of his buddies.

I think MV seriously considered putting on those pink panties. :lol: He had that look, like he was thinking about it. Can you imagine if he did? :woot: and then we'd all be :rotflmao:

Back