MV on Kilborn

I just saw on the Vartan Hos website that MV might be on craig kilborn tonight. I went to the CBS website, and it says he WILL be on tonight. :D

o0o0o that craig kilborn interview was so great compared to the jimmy kimmel.....ahh..he looked so hot....wow...i set my alarm clock for 1 in the moning..lost a bit of sleep...slept in school....but it was worth it!

yeah i watched it and taped it!! it wasnt a bad interview!! i was kind of hopign he would ask about him and jg just to see what mv had to say!! but them agian it is none of our business!! mv was pretty funny!! and he kept sweating(sp)!! im sure i would have done the same cause i am always a nervous reck when doin speeches!! but im just glad he was able to talk not be interupted by an ass like mike tyson!! :D

Wow he was soooo cute last night. AND HE ACTUALLY GOT TO TALK!!!! ON A TALK SHOW!!!! whoda thunk it....
Anyway he was looking sooooooo goood. Even though they talked about stuff that we already knew about him it was a whooooole lot better than Jimmy Kimmel.
In a way he reminds me of my crush. Just the way he acts, and some of the faces he makes, and the way he talks.
mmmmm mmmm mmmm mmmmm mmmm he looked gorgeous!

Yes, I saw Mr Vartan on that talk show! It was great! But, did anyone hear what Mr.Vartan said he was going? He said he was going to Las Vagas! to a bachlor party where they are going to have some fun! I thought, who ever gets to "lap dance" for Mr.Vartan I would LOVE to talk to her and find out what dances he perfers! Also, I hope he had a GOOD time! Because, he sure gives me lots "good times" just watching him on Alias!

Back