MV Talks About JG

From Teen Hollywood-Alias star Michael Vartan is thrilled to be working with beauty Jennifer Garner on the espionage show and predicts great things for his pretty co-star.

Vartan, who plays Michael Vaughn, believes Daredevil star Garner, who plays canny agent Sydney Bristow, has a long and illustrious career ahead of her.

He gushes, "All the casting directors who didn't pick her up before Alias are probably kicking themselves now.

"She's amazing, you just cannot stop watching her. I can see her being the next Julia Roberts. I can see her winning an Oscar.

"But I can also see her three years from now saying, 'I quit' and moving to a farm somewhere and having a family, because ultimately that's the kind of person she is."

that was mean of him to say of JG (if she quits her husband however im okay with that cuz i want her)

That was a compliment! He was saying that she's not caught up in the money and fame like other actors; that she could easily give it up to be with her husband and start a family, because those things are more important to her. I thought that was very sweet of him!

Azalea said:
That was a compliment! He was saying that she's not caught up in the money and fame like other actors; that she could easily give it up to be with her husband and start a family, because those things are more important to her. I thought that was very sweet of him!
I dont think what he said was mean either, he's just saying what we all know, that JG is a down to earth star who gets on the fan's level and whose family is important! She's great and so is Michael Vartan! GO SYD & VAUGHN!

Azalea said:
YEAH! That wasnt meant to be mean at all!

kiki81ny said:
Alias star Michael Vartan predicts great things for his pretty co-star Jennifer Garner:

"...I can see her being the next Julia Roberts. I can see her winning an Oscar."

"...But I can also see her three years from now saying, 'I quit' and moving to a farm somewhere and having a family, because ultimately that's the kind of person she is."
MICHAEL VARTAN the prophet :hishighholiness:! I think it will happen (y) ! . . . the man can see the future 📖 !

Man, could Michael Vartan get any sweeter?? He was sooo cute and nice to say those wonderful things about her. I don't see how what he said at the end could be mean! That was a compliment. I honestly don't see anything wrong with it. I would :love: for him to say those things about me!!

~Shammi~ :blush:

ya hes sooo sweet!!! we all know she is from west virginia and would like to settle down one day with a fam!!! hopefully its with MV!!! lol that would be awsomely awsome!!

lauren vartan

The way things are going for Jen professionally, I wouldn't be surprised to see her work with Julia Roberts somewhere down the line.

Back