my Alias campaign

sdmix

Cadet
i wrote a letter to abc (netaudr@abc.com). i told them that they should do the street team thing (again apparently). sending out posters and flyers and such for fans to promote the show. i also gave my opinion about the ALIAS time slot dispute. i think they should move ALIAS to 10 and move The Practice to 9. that way The Practice and ALIAS are likely to retain their current fans because both would still air on their original night, but The Practice would be a better lead-in for ALIAS.

so if you agree with any of this please write abc and tell them the same thing. or say whatever you want, but we've gotta all come together and try to keep ALIAS on tv. and post here when you write to abc and what you wrote to them. so we'll have a record of it all. and if any of you are members at other ALIAS fansites maybe do the same thing there.

I'm afraid i'd have to disagree with you about the time slot. I wouldn't be able to watch Alias if it was on at 10/9c instead of 9/8c because i wouldn't be able to stay up that late. It is a good idea, but i still like the current time slot.

spy_girl21 said:
I'm afraid i'd have to disagree with you about the time slot. I wouldn't be able to watch Alias if it was on at 10/9c instead of 9/8c because i wouldn't be able to stay up that late. It is a good idea, but i still like the current time slot.
9 is a better time slot than 10, its more convenient. And I think i do more ALias promotion than ABC lol. I walk around school with watch Alias posters. And people who do always say "yay!!! Watch ALias", at least i try lol. SOme people might watch ya never know. lol

Maybe we should start yet another online petition? :lol:

I joined the original street team, but right after I did, it closed :(

spy_girl21 said:
yah same goes for me.

yep same here, i dont want the change the time slot, because that means it shows super late here. It would be better if they move alias up in time, and pratice right after still, or better yet just change the day.

3ffect said:
yep same here, i dont want the change the time slot, because that means it shows super late here. It would be better if they move alias up in time, and pratice right after still, or better yet just change the day.
if they change the time, they should change the day, like to a Friday! I liked it when ABC family had Alias on Friday nights!

friday is a really rough night to achieve big ratings. many people go out friday nights, so not alot of people watching tv at home. alot of people don't like the idea of moving ALIAS to another night. many say they won't be able to watch it if it moves. and now people are saying that an hour later won't work. well i say we should then leave out any recommendations about time slot changes. since we aren't likely to come together on this, we're not as likely to spark change as there would be no clear decision to please all current fans.

yes i don't want alias to be moved to a different night because i have a lot of things going on during the week, and on friday i usually go to a party or go out with friends. (ie: yesturday, i went to this haunted house thing, and there was this one part we walked through where some guy was pretending to be hanibal lecter, and i started telling him about how my religion teacher thinks canibalism is a religion, and i just kept going on and on, and he just pushed me out of the room!!! it was sooo funny me and my friends were like "what? have you got problems eating anoying teenage girls or something?" and then he thought we were meaning something ... uh... dirty LOL haha this is v. OT!) oh well lmao

i like the alias time slot...its fine cuz if its on ar ten its too late....especially since the next day is skool so cant stay up late....

yay i do think that the practice would have a better lead for alias but i like the timeslot and day. Because on sundays i go to church and i don't watch tv till 8 when american dreams is on and then 9 when ALIAS is on. So i love it! :smiley: and i think that the flyer idea is really good too!!

i think they should give them out at target or wal-mart or grocery stores or something. somewhere that everyone goes!

~lauren vartan

and 10:00 is too late my mom doesn't even like 9:00 because then i don't get to be till around 10:30 - 11:00 and i have to wake up at 5:00!

Back