My Artwork for Hero Games

I really like it! You have a talent and an interesting style that really marks them as your own. I also like your description of Inarra..

"Inarra ken'Oria - Red hair, green eyes. A scout of the Oria tribe (matriarchal cat-people) discovered her as a baby in the middle of the forest, and adopted her as her own. He named her Inarra, after the Goddess of Fire, because of her hair. Ironically her element is Fire...and she awakened to it when she was only five, much to the consternation of the Oria tribe. Many singed cathairs later, Inarra is now a totem warrior for the Oria. The Driasha and the Oria used to be at war, before the Driasha nearly went extinct with Adaro's visit. As such, Inarra does NOT like Tael one bit. Hates him muchly. But, you know how thin the line betwen hate and love is...."

Thanks guys. =)

Pinnelipe, Innara and Tael were originally going to be part of a manga I was writing. However, I lost interest in that project quite some time ago. The Driasha survive as a race in a tabletop RPG I've been working on for awhile.

Back