my awsome Alias Day

!r!nab

Scout
i know this is a section for fics and theres probaly a place for just random talk, but i'll move this there when i find it. :smiley: meanwhile, i just HAD to tell about my Alias Day. it happened (i think) on the monday the last time that AA shut down for whatever. first, i was at the store with my mom, and we usually get the Western New York Family magazine. i was thumbing through it while my mom was shopping, and Victor Garber was in there for an article. the article itself was about alzheimers', and he talked about his mother having it and that she died in 2005, i think, but it also mentioned that he had a role on "ABC's hit spy drama, Alias". then, when we got to the checkout, our cashier's name was FRANCINE. then, that night, i was watching tv and a Verizon commercial came on to announce their new phone, called the ALIAS!!!!! i was like, :blink: AWSOME!!! :LOL: i told mom about the earlier things, and then when she saw the commercial, she says "so does it come with a red wig?" :LOL:

Awesome. At least I know someone else out there notices alias stuff. I always freak out when i see a 47 and my friends think im insane. :D

IT HAPPENED AGAIN!!!!!!
ok, i was watching tv. and
1)JJ's new show Fringe came on
2)i was watching Eli Stone, with Victor Garber in it,
3)and his character goes to a bank called CREDIT DAUPHIN!!!!! (aka in alias world, sd-6!!!!!!!!!)
:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Back