My Best friend is going to another school.

My friend is going to another school and I am sooooooooo sad. I hardley ever get to see her away from school. See I thought that maybe her dad would change his mind but he hasn't and I'm afraid I'm going to lose all my other friends too... One of my other friends is so obsessed over this guy and she is hanging out with that bunch now and I can't stand her new friend... and then another friend hasn't been the same since she joined track...... and then another one of my friends is totally boy crazy now and I think she's losing alllllllll her brains!! So I'm going to be alllllllll alone in high school next year!! Help me ALLAlias I'm feeling really alone right now!! (That is if you understood anything I just wrote!) I'm so sad I'm crying right now!!

Awwwwww! twinzz! :( i totally understand how u feel, when i go 2 uni hopefully at the end of this year, my best mates are going 2 over places so i'll b all on my own, but im sure that we'll keep in touch and im sure u will 2! my best friend and me have drifted quite a bit coz she's got closer to other ppl and it does hurt, i totally understand, please dont cry though, it'll b alrite, you'll find others that you can talk 2 and im sure you'll make new friendships. Its hard to think like that but Im sure you'll b ok. and if u eva wanna chat, feel free to speak 2 me online, or u've got the big family of AA to confide in!

That is probably the most conforting post I have ever read!! Thank you so much!! It make me feel better!! I hope we keep in touch.. and I hope your friends do to!! I guess I'm not soo alone after all! Thanks again! I just love everyone at AA they make me feel so much better!

Don't freak! I'm moving from my class of 200 people who I've been with since first grade, to a totally new school that is almost two hours from where I am now, and I'll be leaving behind all of my friends. With today's technology it really won't seem like much, there is AOL IM, MSN, Yahoo, all those chats, plus you can always get your friend to join a board, or make your own (like I did!) because those are such easy ways to keep in touch.

And besides, it's a chance to branch out. I've realized now that my best friend and I are *so* close that people only invite one or the other to parties because we'll have all of our jokes between us if we're both there. You can still be friends, but being without your *best* friend can be good sometimes.

awwww twinzz i am going throught the same thing i just left a lotta my friends to go to a different high school and all the ones that are going to public think they are now better than me cuz i still have to go to a private catholic school and they barely talk to me. . .and the one of the ppl that means so much to me is moving away from me so far away in 3 weeks and i dunno how im gunna live with out her!!! and i hope we too will keep in touch . . . and yes its hard to lose a friend trust me i have had my share of losing friends but soon enough u will find someone that will always be there for you and make you happy and plus you have AA the best of friends you could find!!!
~Kay~

i'm moving to i have to live with my dad unless he decides other wise and its hard to leave friends who i have known since 4th grade but i'm still hoping i don't have to go!!!!!!So maybe theres still luck for you because you said if he changes his mind do something to make him change his mind!!!!!!!!

I know exactly how you feel! My best friend moved to Ontario this year since her dad joined the army and I haven't seen her for months. :( We keep in touch over the computer, but there are a lot of other people at my school, and I made new friends. :D Maybe you could still see your friend sometimes, my friend is coming down this summer and I can't wait to see her!! Don't worry twinzz, we're all here for you. :D

i went through the same thing... my best friend since kindergarten moved to hong kong last year... and it's so sad... i've lost touch with her -_- I hope that doesn't happen to you guys. Write letters, send e-mail, talk online, phone eachother, just don't lose touch. ugh... i hate myself, but it's not all my fault but w/e. Just don't lose her!

i understand what u are going through!!!! All my friends are going to a diff college to me!!!!! and they are all going to the same one! and they are all my best friends!!!! i am going to feel left out as they talk about the day together. but we still get to talk!

I'm begin separted from my two dearest friends...and then msot of my class is going to another hs....while i'm off to be a harrisite.

Back