Bowsersig.jpg

MarioadnsonicAvatar.jpg

MarioAndSonicAtTheOlympicGames.jpg

Pikachushock.jpg

Fantasy.jpg

FireMarioSig.jpg

SSBBcharacterssig.jpg

letsescape.jpg

hmm... your stuff needs quite a bit of work, but keep trying!

now, you said critisising...
are those sigs? if so, sigs are waaaaay smaller and have a much longer width than height.
second, you're putting too many renders on, make it just one
third, no depth and flow, ask maniac about those :P
fourth, over-contrasted

and the list goes on... no offense

No really i need the critisicm. I dont actually know much about making sigs and stuff and I thought this site would be a perfect place for me to learn more about it.

Lightningpichu said:
No really i need the critisicm. I dont actually know much about making sigs and stuff and I thought this site would be a perfect place for me to learn more about it.
i see, try looking at some tutorials on the web?

Dude,these sigs are horrible. To many renders in many of them,and they are to big for the normal size of a sig,it makes them looks worse;ugly. You have not used c4ds,which are not always important but help. No flow,messed up with filters,bad lighting. And overall horrible sigs. I. Was. Harsh. Try again,use tutorials,they would really help you.

Nintendo~Wii said:
Dude,these sigs are horrible. To many renders in many of them,and they are to big for the normal size of a sig,it makes them looks worse;ugly. You have not used c4ds,which are not always important but help. No flow,messed up with filters,bad lighting. And overall horrible sigs. I. Was. Harsh. Try again,use tutorials,they would really help you.

Wow... umm, I joined this site because I wanted to learn more about making signatures and stuff like that. Of course I know im not very good. The reason they are big is because of the sites I go onto usually, thats the standard size most people make their sigs...

Nintendo~Wii said:
lets not be too harsh, i dont want this place turning into that, i admit that very bold harsh criticsm can be affective, but you need to know when to use it, if i make a crappy sig, i expect you to tell me that it is terrible, but come on, first ever sigs? try to be more constructive

alright. first thing you need to work on bud, is teh size. all my regular horizontal sigs are 405x125 pixels. next, use the render only once, because making like 8 of them, looks gay. another thing, is that you have to stop using the filters, because that just makes it non-artistic and ends up looking bad too. also, you have to use C4Ds to create flow. thats the basics.

Back