Season 5 My dad just saw a promo on tv

Biba gave the heads on this, but there was a new promo shown during Lost tonight. Here are the details:

It started with the wreck. They drag Vaughn away from the car. Sydney asks the medic if he's gonna be OK. Then, they show Sydney in the hospital with a hospital gown on.

Next scene is Jack saying to Sydney: Vaughn may be a double agent. You can't see Syd's reaction to this.

Next scene Syd is saying to Jack: Dad, Vaughn and I, we're having a baby. You can't see Jack's reaction to this.

And that's it. It says expect more from Alias in its season premiere.

BTW, Jack's looking damn hot, per usual

And Syd's looking beautiful, per usual too.

Vaughn does look pretty beat up and there's one scene where they show someone putting something over his mouth to help him breathe but I can't tell if he's in an ambulance or in a hospital.

Oh it's on during Lost! Thank you. Thank you. Thank you!!! Thank you for posting that! I will have Lost on in the background and pay attention to commercials since it's hard to miss. I can't wait. :woot:

It just came one!! I didn't expect it to come on so soon. I'm gonna sleep happy tonight. Still leaving TV on incase it comes on again. :D

tippinlover said:
Just wanted to add I've seen it a couple of time since last night.  On ESPN.  During Sportscenter and Baseball Tonight.
[post="1476005"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

SHUT UP!!!! :cry: I fall asleep every night to sportcenter and wake up to it every morning and haven't seen it..... :banghead: Where have I been? (probably flipping channels..... :thud: NOT ANYMORE.... :lol: )

OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i have to see it and with my luck i'll probably miss it sooooo plz if someone can put them on this site of alias-media i will love u forever lol...........i just read this forum today sooo i'm goin crazy that i didn't kno about it.

can't wait for season 5

HOLY FREAKIN PROMO AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!
its so ooooooooooooomg
they're having a baby :love: :love: :love:
pregnant!sydney ahhhhhhhhhhhh hahahahaha so great im so excited now
exepcailly cuz vaughn looked HOOOOOOOOT 🤤

ok... so it gave like 2 hrs ago on ch.7.. n i freeked out!! it was verry kool and i was like jumpin up n down i was sooo excited :woot: lol.. but anywaz..im sure abc will start showin it more often now dat the premire is less dan a month away!!!!!....cant wait!!!! :D

I want to c it. AHH when does it usually show during the day ro night. Hopefully at night at night considering that's like the only time I watch tv (well Alais DVDs)

~Andrea :angelic:

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!!
Did you notice that the promo had ALIAS - in lowercase instead of its usual uppercase format?

Anyway THANK YOU!!!!!!!! :D

Back