My Dad Saw Them Shoot

Spike

Cadet
My dad works at the CalTrans building in LA. He saw the Alias crew film the Countdown sequence where they were trying to capture Sark and Irina in the Pharmaceutical building. Then the building blew up. Anywho he saw them film again last Friday and Saturday. He said the roads were closed off and that they had been warned their would be an explosion and gun fire going off. Im think they are shooting for either episode 21 "legacy" or episode 22. Too bad i couldnt see it though. :(

see this is why you have to live in LA. nothing good like that happens in the english countryside. The most exciting thing around here is Collectormania.....where all the celebs come. I am campaigning to get Jen G and MV to come but the chances are very slim. lol. Maybe I should take a trip to LA and try and break into the studios, professing my undying love to MV!! lol. That would be quite funny just to see this random girl running around screaming 'I love Michael Vartan!!'. That would be a sight to see!!

when i lived in NY i would stalk movie and tv show sets alot. i ran into a few famous famous, but never anybody that i wanted to see at the moment. isn't that how it always goes though ;)

That is cool....In Toronto they were shooting for the second resident evil, in the TD bank building and on the highway to, they had a big explosion....but it wasn't as good as seeing alias though

Yeah also NY has lots of tv and movie stars too... Once Woody Allen filmed part of a movie on the boardwalk nex to the beach in the town where I live facing Long Island Sound. It was lots of fun cuz they did all these changes to the boardwalk and it was like walking through the movie set. Sadly, when the movie finished filming, they took everything away but it was cool cuz I watched the movie and I was like "hey look that's the beach we go to and that's the amusement park..." lol..

I honestly think it's for the best that I don't live in L.A. If I did, I would be too tempted to keep trying to sneak on the set to get intel on what's going down. I'd probably end up slapped with a massive restraining order, and that's not really a good thing.

newyorkaise said:
Yeah also NY has lots of tv and movie stars too... Once Woody Allen filmed part of a movie on the boardwalk nex to the beach in the town where I live facing Long Island Sound.  It was lots of fun cuz they did all these changes to the boardwalk and it was like walking through the movie set.  Sadly, when the movie finished filming, they took everything away but it was cool cuz I watched the movie and I was like "hey look that's the beach we go to and that's the amusement park..." lol..
;) Woody Allen goes go Neo from time to time for dinner...and so does Trump. Ahh...I think I should get a job there...but I doubt they'll hire a 15 year old; and my aunt did get all pissy with the boss and did walk out. So erm I guess I won't be working there. It was just really funny though...like alot of the waitstaff did realize when someone famous was around. AHHH...:shakeshead: Clueless people. Owww...they filmed and episode of Sex and the City in this other resturant my aunt work in for like 2 weeks after she quit Neo. Sarah Jessica Parker was there...I should have went down with her...they all met her and all. Then my aunt goes n gets a desk job. :/ Awww...no more interesting stories...though she did book a limo for Sarah Huges...and the regular boring CEOs that call up n all.

They did film Spiderman like 10 blocks from my house! ^_^

All this is awesome !! LA or NY, I wish I saw a crew while filming. :smiley:

Did I hear Irina ?????????? :blink:

Quote from Dangerous agent
see this is why you have to live in LA. nothing good like that happens in the english countryside

I live in London and work for London underground and so far they have filmed the following at my station:
Spooks (MI:5 to our US friends) and got my boxset signed.
Cody banks 2 -got my malcolm in the middle dvd box signed by frankie,
28 days later,
Code 46 -got tim robbins to sign my "The Player" dvd signed and talked to Samantha Morton.
Admittingly not as good as alias but UK does get some things......sometimes.

this is awesome - too bad it was only ur dad n not u that saw them!! maybe next time. :smiley:

Back