my dog just died :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
my dog just died. I guess she wasn't my dog because of the fact that she was older than me but still :( ...........In fact, my dog was even older than Siri.... I miss my Chrissy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Some ppl don't believe that animals go to heaven, well I do!!!!!!!!!

Rest In Peace
Chrissy Lynn :angelic: :angelic: :rip: :daisy: :angel2:

Oh... that's so sad. :( Almost 11 years ago, my dog died. It was really sad for my parents, because he'd been how they met: My mom was taking the dog for a walk, and there was a concert going on in a park. She stopped near my dad to listen to the end, and my mom's dog lay down on his feet!! LOL. :lol: That's how it all started... So, as much as it hurt all of us (my sister wore his collar for ages after), it was really sad for my mom and dad. I hope your mom feels better soon...

gosh golly, bebri! you must be feeling like mucho sad! i am so sorry for your loss because it's just sad. since like there are so many strays nowadays and when one of the pets that do have a home and are loved and whatnot die it's just soooo sad!

I'm really really sorry about your dog. I know how it feels when you lose someone you love. I hope you feel better soon!

~Courtney :flowers:

I'm so sorry, Bebri. I know exactly how it feels to lose a dog you've had for such a long time. I cried for days after we put the dog I had grown up with since birth to sleep. And I completely believe dogs do go to Heaven. If they have lived such a wonderful life, as I'm sure your Chrissy did, I guarantee that's she's there. Maybe she can meet my dog, Sasha!

When I was smaller I remember losing a cat and it was very sad ohh I miss my kitty now! It passesd away like 20 years ago :(

Codename said:
Oh that is so sad :(
:confused: Yaah...I too lost a dog 🐕 last April and she's only 10 months old. She has I think cancer (I forgot what it is) and from the time she got sick I had to spoon-feed her (but I give her kinda liquid-type food and use a syringe because she cannot chew food anymore). It's really difficult to lose a dog especially when you have memorable moments together. She's really a very good dog and she'll always be remembered! Well...like the cartoon movie ALL DOGS GO TO HEAVEN...hope she's there now! :dogrun:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back