my dog just died :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Betha Bristow said:
my dog just died. I guess she wasn't my dog because of the fact that she was older than me but still :( ...........In fact, my dog was even older than Siri.... I miss my Chrissy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Some ppl don't believe that animals go to heaven, well I do!!!!!!!!!

Rest In Peace
Chrissy Lynn :angelic: :angelic: :rip: :daisy: :angel2:
I'm sorry to hear about that Bebri.

Betha Bristow said:
my dog just died. I guess she wasn't my dog because of the fact that she was older than me but still :( ...........In fact, my dog was even older than Siri.... I miss my Chrissy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Some ppl don't believe that animals go to heaven, well I do!!!!!!!!!

Rest In Peace
poor u, i hope my 3 cats, hamster and dog r immortal! i don't want them 2 die -_-

Awwwwwww..........bebri, im sorry. i couldnt handle it if my dog molly or roxy died. i do believe that they go to some sort of heaven. i mean, god must have some place special for animals. i mean he cares so much about them. i hope you'll be ok. i just lost my 7 year old guinea pig last year. it was soooooooooo hard. they are only supposed to live 3-5 years. she was da best pet. i miss you cassie!

Alias Obsessed 47 said:
Awwwwwww..........bebri, im sorry. i couldnt handle it if my dog molly or roxy died. i do believe that they go to some sort of heaven. i mean, god must have some place special for animals. i mean he cares so much about them. i hope you'll be ok. i just lost my 7 year old guinea pig last year. it was soooooooooo hard. they are only supposed to live 3-5 years. she was da best pet. i miss you cassie!
o muffin, I'm sry....... I miss Moonlight who was my hampster that died last yr....

Betha Bristow said:

Rest In Peace
sorry to hear that Bebri ... :(

I feel soooooo bad I haven't had pets but my friend Chanel has a dog and I'd be sad if it dies because I'm really close to it.Maybe you can get another dog and talk to it about it and play with it when ur really sad!!!I'm sorry again.:rip: :cry:

Im so sorry thats the hardest thing losing a pet becasue they are always there for you, *pats betha on the back* I hope your doing ok

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back