My Experience

IluvVaughn13

Vaughnster's Girl
My name is Audrey, all my life I wished to be a regular girl. Now finally at the age of 18 I was still runing. My father was a professor for a college, he was very smart. He loved to collect these artifacts and sculptures. Then he got involved with this man, now I know his name, Arvin Sloane. He wanted my fathers artifacts and to have him work for him, to tell him what each one stood for. I wished he never worked for that man. Then I ran into to people that could help me, their names were vaughn and Sydney. They seemed like they liked each other. Then my father was kiled by Soane and he gave me a code that Sloane wanted, Iont know what for. Thats why I have been runing. Well here's my story from the start, sorry if I forget some thing I'm still in the hospital and cant write that much.

Audrey POV

"I'm not giving it to you Sloane the code doesn't belong to you". "You know I'm going to get it", he said with anger. I needed to get away and fast. But I had know where to go.

CIA HEADQUARTERS

SYD'S POV

"Agent Bristow there is a meeting in fifteen minutes and we need you there" said another agent. "Ok I'm on my way". I reached the meeting office and found Jack and Vaughn staring at me as I walked in. I didn't think I was late. "Hey Syd " said Vaughn in a sweet voice. Boy he sure looked good today I thought to mysef. "We are looking for this girl, said Kendall as he passed around a picture of her. "Her father collected some of the rambaldi artifacts and helped Sloane, until he killed him". "This girl, her name is Audrey, has a code that her father gave her, this code will show anyone a map". "This map show the location of a rambaldi artifact". "So Sloane has been after this girl for awhile" I said. "She is out on her own runing from him" Vaughn said looking at Kendall. "So we needyou to find thid girl and bring her back safe".

sorry I have to go clean my room tell me if you like this and want me to keep going.

Its interesting.... but when you're going the talking instead of

"blah," said Vaughn. "blah blah," said Sydney

put spaces like:

"blah," said Vaughn
"blah blah," said Sydney

just makes it easier to read.

IluvVaughn13 said:
thanks I'm just not sure if anyone really likes this yet.
I really like it, and would especially like to read more of it, but yesterday I couldn't post because it was locked. I was staring at the screen like 'What the heck?' Anyway, I really like it! :D :D :D

chapter 2 STILL RUNING

Audery's POV

"I just can't keep on runing like this" I said to myself
I turned around to see that no one was behind me, for now they have given up. Everyday I walked the streets afraid that someone will just take me. I come home from school, I live with a friend, Sloane luckly doen't know where it is. My father taught me everything I should know when it comes to runing away and how to control a weapon, when I needed to.

"What took so long, was someone after you again Audrey" said Alex my bestfriend
"No I just took a longer way home today", I had to lie so he would be scared.

I walked into my room tear falling down my face. I just wantedd to let them catch me I'm tired of runing. I missed my father, he would get me out of this. I looked out my window the rain was coming down hard. I could see a black car with its lights on in the distance. I had a bad feeling in my stomach, was it them? I walked down stair to see if Alex needed help with the cooking.

"Hey Alex whats for dinner" I asked
It was silent too silent
"Alex where are you" I looked over and saw that the door was opened and wet footsteps came into the house.

Syd's POV

"We got the new location where we should find Audrey, but we have to get to her before Sloane"
"Lets get going " vaughns said he was really in a hurry
His smile was so wonderful and when he talks I feel like I'm going to pass out.

We pull up to the house it looked really dark inside. A chill ran down my back, and it wasn't the cold rain making giving me the chill. W got out of the car and I could see that the door was opened.

"Vaughn the doors opened" I yelled
We ran into the house it was too dark for us to see anything.
"Syd take that side"
I could here someone moving around, then saw a shadow pass the window.
"Vaughn look" Just as I said that I saw someone behind vaughn
"Vaughn watch out" he turned around fast and hit the person in the stomach with his gun. He shined the light on his face. I saw him before with Sark, but thats good that means they are still here.
"Where is the little girl" Vaughn asked him stepping on his chest
"why would I tell you" he said
"Welcome Syd I was knew you would be here" I looked up to see Sark with his big smirk on his face, he was holding Audrey in his arm.

tell me what you think..................

wowowowowo alex is in it. sry hes one of my best friends :coughcrushcough: i love this chap!!!!!! post more soon. ur such a good writer!

Syd POV

Sarks eye's had so much evil in them. Audrey looked at my with such fear in her eyes, I had to get her away from him, but how?
Vaughn whispered to me, "shoot his foot" I looked at him with my eyebrow raised.
I slowly reached for my gun, looked straight into Sarks eyes so he wouldn't notice.
BANG as my gun went off and Sark grabbed his leg in pain. Audrey ran up to me and hugged me tight, she was shaking with fear. Vaughn pulled me out the door we had know time to take Sark into the CIA, we knew there was more then Sark there at the house.

Audrey's POV

It was so amazing, there were offices everywhere. Everyone seemed so serious and were dressed so professional. I couldn't believe that I was actually at the CIA, I felt really nervous. I looked over to see agent Bristow and Vaughn talking to some old guy, he looked really upset.

"We have to keep a close eye on her " said Vaughn
"Where is she going to stay, she cant stay here". I heard Sydney say.
"With you" I heard Vaughn say and watched Syd turn to Vaughn with kind of a shocked look on her face.
"I watched as they both looked at eachother without saying anything. I could tell there was something between them both, possibly love?

They walked over to me, syd had a smile on her face and so did Vaughn.
"Hey guess what, your going to be staying with me for awhile".
Vaughn had a smile going across is face,I heard him say quietly, trying not to let me hear," This is going to be interesting"

I hope you all like it....

Back