My Fetish>>>Your Fetish

Chanel

Cadet
i always wear a scarf in the winter, and sunglasses in the summer (even inside) it annoys everyone!! why!? its sorta funny because one kid, (aren (you may know him form my prob) Aarons best friend wants to cut it up and burn it ) this is actually halarious. i also alwyas listen to music or have to have something going on whne im doing hw. right before i go to sleep i have to read or else i cant sleep. do u always do something. or always wear something? POst ur fetishes here!
~DJ Chantel Williams :redhair: (this is a nickname one of my friends made up) :blush:

um...okay!LOL mine are really weird! i must have music all the time, in the car i have my headphones on, after school immediatly head phones on, at home cd player is on, on computer listening to music!

not hat strange but still a fetish! anyone else wish to share... ( i ahev more but there also weird like how in the summer every weekend i HAVE to go sailing! and i have to watch alias and snl!)

verdantheart said:
What's strange about that?
;)
i dont really know, but many ppl i know make fun of me for it and just roll their eyes at me!lol i also whenever i read i have to have music on or something in the background, and ppl always wonder about this one too but i can just concentrate with it better, mostly because i cant stand silence, its very creepy to me! ^_^ another fetish of mine is that i listen to music before i go to bed(of course i love music!lol) but i always listen to one song twice then i can let myself fall asleep! :asleep: ^_^

Hmmm...My fedish is ok, well don't laugh! I have a problem, like whatever I do to one side I have to do it to the other side. Example: If I scratch my right leg on my knee then I have to scratch my left leg on my knee!! I know its scary, lol. Dont laugh at me!!

REALLY?! that is me exactly! its very strange some times because when my sister hits me i ask her to hit the other side too!LOL, now that is just strange!lol but no im not laughing, most ppl laugh at me but i just feel very uneven then!

if i make anything with bread, like a sandwich or something, all the bread HAS to match up exactly. like if the tops of the bread don't match up i don't know where to start eating my sandwich. i freak out. and i don't like drinking out of glasses unless they're high quality like crystal...some glass has a weird texture that i don't like and to me it's the tangible equivalent of nails on a chalkboard.

when eating out, in order to drink anything, i must have a straw because i dont like the fact that other ppl have put their mouthes on it, but i use the silverware which is just strange!lol and yes sarah, you do just feel uneven then its very strange for the rest of the day if you are "uneven"!LOL

I like straws... I tend to chew on them. Anyway, my fetish isn't much of an obsession more of a habit. Okay, so if I'm holding a peice of paper, I just keep bending it back and forth and back and forth and I don't even notice it until the paper is in desperate need of a funeral. And I don't know why I do it, but I do.

Victoria King said:
verdantheart said:
What's strange about that?
;)
i dont really know, but many ppl i know make fun of me for it and just roll their eyes at me!lol i also whenever i read i have to have music on or something in the background, and ppl always wonder about this one too but i can just concentrate with it better, mostly because i cant stand silence, its very creepy to me! ^_^ another fetish of mine is that i listen to music before i go to bed(of course i love music!lol) but i always listen to one song twice then i can let myself fall asleep! :asleep: ^_^
SAme here i always have music on no matter wat< readng studying, chatting, sleeping.. all the time.

Back