My Fetish>>>Your Fetish

quietgirl i have to do that too!LOL, thats weird! and i always have to put my glasses down in the same spot and pick them up from that spot before i go to sleep and when i wake up! what else? i have to wear tall shoes with heels because i love the sound it makes!LOL!

well everyone i talk to here, does!LOL, but there are those crazy ppl in the world that dont, how awful i mean a life without alias, unimaginable for me!lol

i have a sneaker fetish as well. i looove sneakers. i don't even think i can count in my head right now how many pairs of nikes i have

fetish? i don't know if i have any fetishes. but i AM an extremely anal person. oh, that sounds bad. but you guys know what i mean.

well, here's one that i can think of - i HAVE to have my windows in a specific order on my computer. from left to right it goes: aim window, ie browser, outlook express, winamp, perhaps another ie browser, and then my away message. if it's not in that order, i'll close everything, and reopen them in the right order.

geez. just reading that makes me realize how psychotic that is.

:lol: thats pretty funny ^_^

ok this isnt really a fetish but... I wear 3 rings, and if I'm not wearing them i feel naked. Seriously, I go crazy when I'm not wearing them ^_^ Me and a bunch of my friends were trying to mark our drinks so i took off my ring and put it on the straw and about 30 seconds later i was running back :lol:

hey, siri, me too!! except i have four rings. i always have to have those on when i go out. i rarely forget, but when i do, i get extremely annoyed. which is stupid because it's just jewelery!! :rolleyes:

still though. it's a thing. :D

I know, me too, I'm in a bad mood until I get them back on! And if I wear them on different fingers than usual... *shudder* Its the same thing with my watch when I forget to put it on ^_^

Ok you all want to hear about my cabbage fetish?...

well one day I was swimming in the lake and a cabbage was floating there(who knew cabbage could float)...so I played with the cabbage for a while in the Lake until I got cold...so I took Mr. Cabs (thats what I cal him) inside and we watched a movie (Muppet Classic Theater), after the movie i was really bored so i went and made lost and found posters on the internet saying i found this cabbage. I took a picture of him and put it on there too. I left Mr. Cabs downstairs and went to bed. When I woke up my cabbage was gone...my mom had thrown it away and my dad had gone to the dump...I was so sad and then i remembered the los and found posters so I printed one out and now I keep it in my purse and i have to look at it at least every 5 minutes or i go insane...I love Mr. Cabs...I think about him everyday

crazy spinster said:
ME TOO!! gad, this is kinda creepy. but funny too. :lol:
:lol: I know!

Another thing I do, at gymnastics I hafta stretch everything in a specific order or I feel completely unstretched ^_^

Ya it was actual cabbage, it probably floated down from the river only a few houses down because it would have rotted and sunk...and i only had it for one day before my mom threw it away.

SiriCerasi said:
crazy spinster said:
wait wait, are you talking about ACTUAL cabbage??  wouldn't that rot??
ewww I hope you werent planning on keeping Mr Cabs ^_^ :lol:
I didn't really think about him rotting if he had survived more than a day...i probably would have kept him in the freezer lol

Back