My Fetish>>>Your Fetish

lol i love how you guys are referring to Mr. Cabs as "he", and "him"...it's good to know I have people who can accept him as a vegetable whose not just a vegetable and has feelings just like you and me.

hmm... well, I have that "what I do to one side I have to do to the other" thing, and I crack my knuckles constantly, and I have to be wearing my watch unless I'm swimming or taking a shower (even though it is waterproof). Seriously, I sleep with my watch on. :lol:

i always wear sunglasses in the summer too chanel! lol i always wear a sweatshirt to bed even if it's hot out because i'm always cold! ... i also have to read before bed, and i always have to sit at the same place on the table at meal times. i also always listen to my music while doing homework or else i don't do it ... hahahhaah ... i think that's it maybe there are more i don't htink so

hmm realy not a fetish, but i always wear my winter jacket, not in the house, but when i go outside or at school, wear it in class, wear it everywhere :smiley:. i'm always cold thats prolly y :smiley: but i like my jacket, it has a place to put head phones and stuff. and i tend to over dress, in summer, always wear black, black t-shirt, black long pants. In mexico, i wore all black (for mission trip) ppl always say, arn't u baking? i just smile and say nope!

i have a few:
-when i want gum to chew, i HAVE to get 2 sticks of gum or more
-when i go out of the house i have to have my watch on or i feel wierd all day
-i CANNOT go to bed at night with my closet door open
-and i have this thing where when i get dressed, i have to do the right side first, like put my right sock on then my left, right sneaker then left...
-i have some issues with the number four, it began in day care: when we'd line up to go places, this kid always ended up being fourth in line, and he picked his nose... so now its like when i take a multiple choice test, like choice ABCD, and i get the same letter for the answer four times, even if i KNOW all the answers were right i go back and pick another answer so i dont have four in a row.
-when i get a cup of pop or something from mcdonald's i cant drink out of it until i count the number of 'bubbles' that you can punch down on the lid, and say 'punch-ins'. like if it has 3 'bubbles' i say '1 2 3 punch-ins'. then i drink it.

thats it. i'm officially wierd. 👅

I think I have a fetish for drinking coffee, while I smoke. I do it all day long, and it is just something I like to do. I also LOVE to shop, so that is my other fetish. I buy alot of clothing for going out, and I love clubwear.

-when i get a cup of pop or something from mcdonald's i cant drink out of it until i count the number of 'bubbles' that you can punch down on the lid, and say 'punch-ins'. like if it has 3 'bubbles' i say '1 2 3 punch-ins'. then i drink it.

thats it. i'm officially wierd. 👅
yes you are lol

i have some fetishes but i really can't remember one right now :rolleyes:

Back