My fiction project - SuperCivilization

akazi

Cadet
Hello people I'm a young, fairly young amateur writer who's just opened my own website about the writing project I've been working on for the last 10 years. I'm mostly after some critiques, good or bad. I'm also looking for painters who are willing to help me get some art work done for my characters mainly. All contributes are of course welcome, you can find more information on the page itself:

http://www.supercivilization-lore.com

I was impressed with what you've done so far with your "Super Civilization" and will look forward to seeing where it goes. With any of my own writing I've found the story is driven by the characters in it. Once they take over I become only a "recording secretary" and can only write what I see of what they do. Often they go off in directions that I'm not happy with but what can I do. They have a life of their own.

Good luck.

Gronicus

Thats always nice to hear thx =)
I'm not sure if I'm quite there yet where my characters can live their own lives, only sometimes I've come to a point where I want a character to do something and I find myself thinking its not something this character would do. I suppose thats when you start really learning the personalities and how to work with them.

I've just added the first chapter from the first part of the supercivilization story. I look forward of hearing from those who got any feedback for me.

Back