C & C My first banner and some Photoshop drawings

I'm hoping this is in the right place since some of these are large images. XD

Anyway, this is the first and only banner I've ever made:

qn4oxi.jpg

I like how it came out, even though I didn't put much work into it. There's just something about it that I like. If only my sigs came out like that. XD

These are some drawings that I've done on Photoshop: (I use CS3)

This one was one of the first I've ever drawn on the computer, so I made it very basic so I could start working on techniques for drawing and shading. Shading ended up being much easier than I thought.

2en721h.jpg

This one, I wanted to get a little more detailed. Shading was much harder for this one, but I think it came out good.

21ka1wk.jpg

I'm currently working on another of a car that I designed myself, so I'll post that once it's done. I'm also thinking of working on a 3D render in Maya for the car, but that will take awhile. Let me know what you guys think.

I don't really care. I was happy with the banner. Whether other people like it or not, I don't care. XD

I'm not that good at making that kind of stuff, so that's probably why I like it. I need to get into using more effects and everything.

I know it could. It was something that I just threw together in a few seconds. lol. I'm not too good at sigs or banners, so I think it looks good for my work.

Back