My first experience with the crew of Serenity...

[font=verdana, arial, helvetica]What a kick *** movie. I truly enjoyed it. Are the episodes of Firefly as good as that movie was?

I truly enjoyed Mal, River was awesome. Those reaver things (or whatever they were) were scary as hell.

I know there were inside fanboy stuff that Joss put in there for the Firefly fans that I probably missed.

I'm going to rent the Firefly discs and check it out.

I hope the movie does well because I'd love to see a sequel.
[/font]

yeah, i'm juggling bills and stuff and getting the dvd's of the 14 eps out there this week and getting them watched before going and watching the film.

so far, the non scifi reviewers have said that the film is great to them.the fans are impressed, so it's got to be worth the time and expense making this film top of the list right now. although i have promises to go with my mother to see the new Pride and Prejudice in a couple of days, lol!!

for people who haven't seen Firefly yet, the whole idea of spaceships and snub guns is kind of difficult to figure out, but i guess we can learn to accept anything for a good character driven story, especially on the big screen where the experience is the most enjoyable.

Back