My first fanfic

I started writting that fanfic during season 2 so some parts may be a little confusing. Just finished it yesterday, the beginning probally ain't that great but it's a first.

A Day Not To Be Forgotten

Sydney Bristow walks out of Credit Dauphine at 4:00 PM, noticing CIA
agent Vaughn. He secretly passes Miss Bristow a Nokia phone. While they pass each other
Sydney looks at the cell phone and reads the text message “Kendall Mission 7:00 PM”. She looks
up with a tired face.
Sydney comes home with an excuse for her roommate, Francie Calfo. Sydney told her
that she would come home around 1:30 PM. Francie takes the excuse with an unpleasant face.
Francie and Sydney go on the couch and watch tv and chat. Sydney thinking of what to say, says
the most unappropriated thing, at the wrong time. “Umm.... I have to go back in the bank at 7:00
im.....” Before she can finish Francie says “ Oh, that’s just great. I’m always here alone, nothing
to do but, watch James Bond movies and cook” Sydney “Francie I can’t help....” Francie once again interrupted but more calmer, “ Yes you can help it, quit.” “It’s not that easy” Said Sydney.
Francie looked down then said , “Listen, I rather have a roommate, then no roommate.” Syd tries to think of a more compassionate sentence to say but, is overwhelmed by the day that she had. “ What’s that supposed to mean.” Francie pauses. “ It means, this is goodbye, I can’t take it anymore..... I’m sorry...The bills have gone up and sooner or later it was going to come to this”. Francie gets up and leaves. Sydney was feeling very emotional, and heart broken.
It was 6:00 and Sydney decided to jog for 15 min to clear her mind, but ended up jogging
all the way to the CIA building. She did her perseveres and gave a look alike homeless man a coin
that reads CIA .While she was jogging, the homeless man spoke into an hidden earpiece. Sydney,
now at the telephone booth near the CIA building that looked abandoned and put a coin in the
slot to reassure she is an agent.
As she walked into the main entrance, she had noticed what looked liked a fellow coworker sitting in her workplace. She thought it was Agent Vaughn but, it was Marshall Flinkman.
She tapped Marshall on the shoulder and said “Marshall what are you doing sitting at me
desk?”.Marshall looking very apprehensive says “Bristow, Bristrow, I’m sitting at my desk trying
to relax. Do I look serene, AM I SERENE?!! Oh my god I’m going to throw up!. He runs to the
bathroom. Sydney, looking curious and wanting to laugh but, decided it wasn’t the right time too,
since she had a mission to do after all.
“Bristow” said Kendall as Sydney walked into the conference room. “Have a seat, as you
know K- Directorate has been looking for Rambaldi facts, the thing we didn’t know was that
Alexander Khasinau is working for them. They have found a very important piece of Rambaldi’s
excellence”. Sydney “What is it?”. “We don’t know that’s why we need you and Marshall to go
under”. Sydney looks up “Why Marshall?”. “Incase of any mechanical problems and plus while
your finding the document we need someone to hack into the system in less than 30 seconds”.
Sydney, “I just saw Marshall and was going to throw up! And besides I’m a master at locks and I’m sue I know how to turn off any mechanical gadgets if you just give me the right supplies!”.
Before Kendall could speak Jack Bristow comes into the room, “Kendall Intelligence Agency
has found out something about Rambaldi’s piece in Russia”. Jack was walking very fast as though
he was signaling to follow. Kendall and Sydney walked behind one another, trying not to loose
Jack . “They have an idea of what the Russians have, they believe its an written document that
Rambaldi has wrote to himself, telling where all of his hidden projects are located .” Jack, Kendall
and Sydney turn left to see a whole bunch of Intelligence workers scattered around a desk gabbing and arguing. Three handlers who were standing still and not talking . One of the handlers
was Agent Vaughn, Sydney’s Handler. Kendall yells “Quiet!” Everyone goes silent “ Do you have
a any facts about your prediction?” One Intelligence worker says “Yes, we figured out what the
first three lines read of the document that Agent Bristow recovered .” He hands it to Kendall and
points to the lines, while reading out load . “All together those three lines read : To whom, what, or I may concern , these writings and pictures are hidden and my parchment and quill will tell you
where to find them.” Kendall “ So what are you arguing about?” Worker “The question is which
one is the real document? The one we are retrieving or do we already have it?” Sydney “Where in
Russia?” Worker “ Dikson, Russia” Sydney “When do I leave?” Kendall “8:30, you and Marshall
will arrive at 6:30 a.m , Agent Vaughn will proceed you from there.”

The meeting is over and it is now 7:15 . Sydney was the first to leave the room , as she
rushed to the bath room looking for Marshall. This was an unusual case , usually when Sydney
needed to do a mission, she would wait for Agent Vaughn to tell her the details. As Agent
Vaughn looked side to side for his subject , but found nothing . With a depressed look on his dark
handsome face , went looking for Marshall he thought Sydney would be as well . First , he headed
to the workplace of all gadget experts , nothing . He went to look in the bath room and found
Sydney coming out of the co ed door. Before he could speak , Sydney Spoke. “Vaughn , I really
need to talk to you .” Sydney walks away and Vaughn follows. He notices that she looks like shes
going to collapse , then he notices that she was crying . They were now in the conference room .
“Syd, what’s Wrong?” he said in a worried voice. “My room mate wants me to move out.” she said weeping . “ Move out , of what?” “ The apartment,..... a person I know for so long, dismisses
you from you own home .” Vaughn looking at her with a frown on his face, made a suggestion.
“Do you have anywhere to go?” Sydney, now more calm “I guess I can ask my father or I can
rent.” Vaughn, keeps his head down in feeling embarrassed. “Oh, do you think you can do the
mission? I can tell Kendall that you......” Sydney interrupted “No, Marshall needs me , besides It
will clear my mind.”
It is now 8:35 and Marshall and Sydney are on the plain to Dikson, Russia . Sydney
notices that Marshall is bobbing his head back and forth while listing to music on his headphones.
Sydney smiled while Marshall picks up a magazine and scans through it. Sydney’s Nokia Phone
rings. She takes out her phone from her pants pocket, and says “Hello”. It Agent Vaughn. “What,
you think you were going to do the mission without knowing what to do?” He said joking,
Sydney smacks her head and smiles “ Sorry, I forgot.” “Its alright ,Syd your mission is simple ,
I’m sorry I can’t say the same thing for Marshall.” Her smile fades. “Ok, listen up ,you will be the
first to apprehend the document. This way when Marshall goes into the lavatory he wouldn’t have
to shoot any one, but I’m not taking any chances so Jack and I decided to provide him with a
loaded pistol . His part will be difficult , he will be in a room all alone until you pick you up, he
can’t go and move around like you do. He will give the time you need to approach the document
and leave without being caught or causing a distraction. Now tell Marshall his part and I have
provided you with gadgets that you will receive when you get in the van. Good Luck.” “Thanks.”
She smiles and closes the phone. She looks over at Marshall “Marshall!” She taps him on the shoulder . “ What!, what.” He yelled, then takes off his headphones. “I need to talk to you about
the mission!” She lowers her voice. “ Ok, you will need to go in the lavatory and hack in to the
communication system and cut off all lines for a few minutes. You will be in there alone for about
7 or 5 minutes, it depends on me. In case of any emergency we have provided you with a gun and
other gadgets. When I am done I will pick you up and we will be out.” Marshall taking a deep
breathe “ That’s it?” She nodes and smiles “ Why are you so calm?” Marshall “ Oh, ah, Kendall
gave me a patch that does something to my nerves.... I think.”

Vaughn is at the front door of Sydney’s house. He knocks on the door he sees in front of
him and waits for an answer. Finally after 6 seconds a voice said “Coming”. Will Tippen opens the
door and says “ Hi, Can I ....”. “Is Francie home.” Said Vaughn quickly . “Ah, yea. Come in .”
With a curious face ,Will allows him in and closes the door.
“So how do you know Francie?” Asked Will and suspiciously eyeing Vaughn. “I don’t
really know her but, Sydney and I....” Will interrupts. “You know Sydney?” “Yea, we both work
at the bank .” Will is anxious to learn more about Sydney’s transporting job. “What kind of bank
is it? Like , is it an World Wide Bank?” Vaughn, now browsing around the house says. “It’s a
bank that evolves trading shares all over the world. It’s like a Stock market and bank together.”
Now entering the hall, Will ask’s another question. “So, that explains Sydney’s travel plans?”
Will now has stopped at the second door on the right. “ Yes, because of her great work ,she is the
top social worker in our business.” Will. “Well, that’s great. I’m going to get Francie, ok?”
Vaughn nods as he goes in to the room. On top of the fireplace is a photo with Sydney, Will ,and
Francie. He could see that the photo was bugged . What used to be a sunny day, now turned into
a trembling thunderstorm . Francie just came out of the door, when the thunder roared. “So, Will
says you know Sydney?” Francie said entering the kitchen for a glass of water. “Yea, we work at
the bank . The reason I came here was for Sydney. She said that she is getting kicked out off her
apartment . I’m begging you to not go on with that decision. You’re the closet thing she has to a
sister. She looks forward of coming home to you but it’s really hard when you have a job that’s
world wide and you’re the top of you’re class .It’s difficult but she manages .” Francie stayed
quiet for 30 seconds. “If you could imagine that coming back home from Russia and having no
where to go, no one to look forward of seeing.” Vaughn could tell that she was thinking of what
he was said. “Um, ..... I have to go to my job in 15 minutes.” She leads him to the door. “Please t-
hink about it” Vaughn looked at her in the eyes and opened the door to leave. Francie left no reaction on her face except a stare.
It is now 6:30 A.M. Marshall and Sydney have arrived in Russia, Dikson. While
Sydney loads her gun with ammunition, Marshall puts on two layers of body armor. Sydney looks
over at him with a curious face. Marshall responds to her reaction .“Can’t be too safe, ya know”
He said hesitating “I um, I’m scared.” Sydney responds with a nod and a pat on the back for
support and says “ God Bless you Marshall.” And walks away.
They are now in a van that will lead them to the building . “ How are you feeling?
You know what you got to do ?” He responds with two deep breaths. “ Yes, hack into the system while you retrieve the document , wait until your done then leave.” Sydney says in a serious way.
“ Marshall ,once you’re in the lab , it’s your responsibility to secure that room and protect
yourself.” Marshall speaks. “Syd I know what I have to do. I know it doesn’t sound like it but, I
do. Please don’t worry about me.”

“The mission is now on go” Says an agent inside the van. Marshall and Sydney are
standing beside a brick wall, waiting for a signal from the agents. “ Marshall ,Sydney proceed to
the entrance on the count of 3. 1....2.....3 move in ,move in!” The words “move in” scattered in
Marshall’s mind, he tried not to think of the danger , so he followed Sydney.
They now are near an enormous shrub. Sydney lies on the other side of the scrub. She

sees two guards standing in front of the entrance and three cameras. One was on top of the

entrances door , while the other two were to the left and right of the building. ‘The only way were

going to get in there is by the sides’ she thought to herself. She got out a silent gun ,filled with 15

rounds of gravel bullets. She shot 3 of those to make it look like an accident.

Everything is quiet and still. The guards are searching and doing their job. But so are

Sydney and Marshall. The next objective is to district the monster . Sydney pulls out a rock from

under the shrub. She throws it as far as she can near the building .

It made a sound , and was enough that both of the guards could hear. They rushed over to the

sound like they were being chased by a tornado.

Objective 2 complete.

“We’ve got company . Think we should start moving?” The two men in the van notice another car that is parked on the other side of the road.
Agent Neil starts looking out of his side mirrors . “Yea, start going up the hill and then take a short cut to come back down here.”
“Got it” Said the driver.
They start moving away from the building . Neil starts to talk to Sydney in her ear piece
“ Freelancer , were going to move around a bit. There’s someone behind us . Be back in 3 minutes.”
“Copy that.” Freelancer replied.
“Sopy fhat.” Said Marshall.

“ We can’t wait any longer , we have to go in.” Said Sydney . “ You have the map?”
Marshall checking his pants pocket. “Yes.” Sydney notices a ring on Marshall’s finger.
“That’s a nice ring Marshall.”
“ Oh , thank you.”
They headed in. Both holding a weapon in there hand , awaiting for a guard to be in sight. At the end of the entrance hall they both looked both ways . It was clear.
“K, Marshall where’s the lab?”
“Um ......” Marshall taking out the map , notices that there’s a camera in sight . He pushes himself towards Sydney to stay out of sight. “There’s a camera.” He said taking the silent gun out of Sydney’s pocket. He quickly shot one of the now 11 gravel balls at the camera. Sydney smiled at the thought of Marshall being a real Spy.

“Agent Neil their right behind us. They have full sight on us.” Said the driver in a very nervous voice. Neil looks out the side view mirror. “ Speed up. And remember about the short cut!” Neil goes in the back of the van. Driver sees the shortcut and pulls in. Leaving Neil to go flying in the back. The other car now was lost and backed up in to the short cuts path. Neil notices that the van is going up a hill. He quickly got out a long spiked speed bump. Opening the back doors a little , he let it out. The other car now at full speed went directly on the spikes and was forced to go in the air because, of Marshall’s little invention of friction. Crashing into the ground with four flat tires went the car and below them went the van back to there original objective.

Now looking at the map, Marshall directs Sydney where to go. She’s in front incase any guards appear. They had to stop a couple of times because of the camera situation.
“ Freelancer , were back. If you need anything just talk .” Said Neil back in position.
“ Okay Syd , next right.” Marshall and Sydney are near the lab and ready to move to objective 4.
Preparing to go inside Syd pulls out a gun for Marshall. “Here ya go.” Said Sydney smiling . “I’m going to stay out here and guard the front. You’re alone in there. You know what to do?”
Marshall takes the gun from Sydney . He looks into her eyes.
“ Yea , I’m just a little freaked out that you’re giving me a gun. I mean I know what it’s for but , ya know .......... ya know?” Said Marshall getting lost into her eyes.
Sydney laughs. “Marshall , you can do it . You’re a very brave man. I’ll be waiting out here for you. If you need anything, holla.”
He nodes . Trying to resist his actions to hug and embrace Sydney. He vanishes into the lab.
Sydney looks after him and turns to do her duty.

Marshall is walking very apprehensive . Every step he takes is a step into danger. He jumps at the noise of stepping on a piece of , basically anything.
Noticing a lab top with a lot papers near it he quickly goes near it. He starts his process of getting the information.

Sydney is walking back and forth . She peaks in the window of the room where Marshall is in. She sees him typing as fast as he can. Her ear piece is making noise.
“ Freelancer get out of there! We have movement!. GET OUT!” Neil’s voice was screaming in her ear. She quickly notifies Marshall to hide. Pushing herself up into the vent, she tries to stay quiet. Two guards walk around the hallway where the lab is. One of them looked inside, noticing nothing weird but, went in anyway. Slowly pacing back and forth while peaking around the place. Marshall’s nerves are rising at every breathe he takes. Sydney is watching every step the outside guard is making, trying not to make an noise.
The guard who is patrolling the inside notices a gun. “INTRUDERS! THEY HAVE GUNS!”
Sydney quickly gets out of the vent and kicks the guard in the chin . Marshall gets on his feet as fast as a sport car and gets the gun he left on the desk. “Don’t move!” Said Marshall shaking the gun in his hand. The guard holds his position ,with both hands on his holster. “Put your hands up.” The guard now is facing Marshall. “Eh, eh ,eh slowly”
“BACK UP NEAR THE LAB! NOW!” said the guard on his talkie. Sydney and the guard are having a gun fight. She’s near the lab while the guard is on the other side. 4 rounds are being shot by both sides. Sydney rushes to the opposite side and starts shooting. With full view of her opponent she kicks him in the stomach then hits him in the face with the side of her gun. He’s knocked out.
Marshall keeps pointing at the guard while hacking in to the computers system. “Got it” He copies it onto a disk. Sydney comes flying into the room. “Marshall you ok!” The guard gets up and has his gun now faced to her. But Marshall was the first to shoot. Marshall runs over to her , they are now ready to leave the building. The guard lied dead on the floor with a bullet in his head.

Both walking fast but with caution, they make a turn. The turn they made was surrounded with guards. Sydney looked at Marshall , they both nodded. It was 2 against 6 and gun shots where being fired . Marshall and Sydney kept behind a wall taking chances on firing. It took 2 minutes to hear a silence . Marshall and Sydney continued their mission.
Close to the exit Sydney called in to the van saying “prepare for getaway.” The van was now insight as they both run off into the night sky. Once inside the van quickly left.

Back at the CIA , Marshall and Sydney are welcomed back. Sydney is talking to Vaughn. “Listen Syd I’m sorry. I just had a very bad day. I didn’t mean to give you that attitude. It’s just it seems we never have any time to spend together . Like silent and alone time. That’s why I got mad , you and Marshall on a plane together for like 5 hours. I just got jealous.” Vaughn said that to Sydney in a very truth telling way. Sydney looked at him and smiled. “I’m sure we’ll have those times.” She said touching his face. “I have to go asked my father something .I need a place to stay.” She left him . He was looking at her in an arms wide open look.
Sydney went walking past Marshall . He grabbed her arm and said “ Hey, do you still have a place to stay . Cause I have a novelty couch / bed sofa coming in today. You’re always welcome to come over. That is if you have someplace or if it it’s a yes I’ll tell you where I live it’s in Beach Square avenue . I just got the place. If you come then you’re going to have to help me unpack. And if you don’t could you please help unpack.” He said pleading. She was thinking about what Marshall said. “ Ah, you know what , I think I’ll take your place.” They both laughed. Sydney was thinking in her head that she knows too little about Marshall. Marshall was thinking ‘I’ll never forget that day.’

The End

Back