My first post!

auntof3

Cadet
Hello everyone,

I am so happy that I found such a great Alias site!! I discovered Alias towards the end of last season, and am now hooked. I am probably one of the older fans, although I'm not positive of that. I'm 35, and have become fascinated by the plot twists, the UST (unresolved sexual tension) between Syd and Vaughn and the chemistry that the entire cast shares.

I look forward to many more posts in the future!! :P

Tracie

Hi! Welcome to AA. Yah, you probably are one of the older people here :lol: there are some other ppl around your age but most ppl here are in their teens and early 20's.

:lol: Message from a Toronto Cracker :lol:

Hey Tracie! I too started watching Alias in it's second season - mid-second season to be exact. I got totally hooked, and actually, just got Season One on DVD. I drive people crazy, talking non-stop about the show, because I agree with you. Even if the plot line seems predictable sometimes, I get so into it that I just don't see it coming, and even then, it doesn't always turn out the way you think it will. I love that aspect. That's why I was stoked when I joined this message board. It's so great to know that there are people out there who care!
This is a great board, and the people here are wonderful. You'll really love it. See ya around the boards!

:cool:

Hi Tracie !!! Welcome!!!
I 'm watching Alias from the beginnig and I was hooked on the first epi!!!!
I was starting to feel a little old too!!!!
It's nice to see that I'm not alone (thoug you're a little older than I am) , even though I enjoy very much the compagny of my young friends on this forum!!!!!! :love:

Back