My friend saw Jen & Ben together!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I swear to you all this is not a rumor and I'm not ssaying they are dating but I just thought this was cool. My friend lives in West Virgina and works at a local movie theater in the town Jen grew up in and a couple weeks ago Jen went home and brought Ben with her cause my friend saw them together at the movies. She goes to the same high school that Jen did too! Just thought it was a cool fact!

The reason for her visit was due to the fact that she was close to home. With the charity event in D.C. it would have been killing two birds with one stone.

thats awesome! i wish i went to the same high school that JG did. and lived in the same town. wow.. i'm jealous.
hah if i saw her i probably would have cried (out of happiness of course). did your friend get an autograph?

I also think your friend is lucky. Personally, I don't have a problem with Jen dating Ben Affleck. It's her life and she has to the right to live however she sees fit.

dotfar said:
BenJen.......YUCK!
[post="1017850"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Oh, I so totally agree. :puke:

Yeah, it's her life, but I also have the right to think less of her for it! The whole thing makes me feel icky about her. BA is such a skank, with his strippers and various addictions.

I think Gartan was better than bennifer II but you know they do make a pretty cute couple. not as cute as her and michael but they are cute. it might last but it might not lol it's hard to tell to be honest.

It is her life and I'm happy for her. No matter who she is with, I wish her all the best.

Very lucky lady indeed! I would love to be able to see Jen.

The situation is hurting her image, just as when Ben was with JLO. Because everyone thinks of Jen as a sweet WV girl and not many people think Ben is innocent and sweet. So that's why it's such a contriversay. And lots of people are bias in MV's favor. I just don't see a point in any of this anymore, really.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back