My friend saw Jen & Ben together!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that if JG/MV are not together, it just might heat up Alias S/V a little more. You know the ol saying...You always want what you can't have. :D
Or how bout...There's very little difference between love and hate :woot:

Either way you look at it...JG has had a pretty good run of good looking men! (y)

Meeting Jen would be so incredible! Of course meeting BA would be incredible too, although meeting him I think would be more nerve racking b/c he's a guy, and he's hot and sexy and all...

I kind of feel like with JG you might be a little nervous at first, but she seems so sweet, she'd probably be a very easy person to talk to...

Your friend is extremely lucky to have met both of them!

sexcivaughan14 said:
actually, it was more like me and my bf and our families were sitting in a coffee shop and i was kinda diddling around and i looked over. and i was like.
-they look familiar...marc(bf) do they look familiar
-iunno
-they totally look familiar (turns around)...(turns back) HEY WHERE'D THEY GO?
-they left.
-i noticed...*sips coffee* OH MY GOD *nearly spits coffee out* THAT WAS JENNIFER GARNER AND MICHAEL VARTAN!
-who?
-SYDNEY AND VAUGHN
-oh....
THEN I LIKE CRIED! Lol!
[post="1020347"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

:lol:

..they were pretty fast! weren't they?! :lol: ...god damn... i totally understand your.."they look familiar don't they?..." ..cause what are the odds of going to the same coffe shop as JENNIFER GARNER :woot: ..AND..MICHAEL VARTAN! :woot: TOGETHER! ..IN THE SAME DAY! AT THE SAME TIME!... WHEN THEY ARE YOUR FAVOURITE SHOW STARS!...it's crazy :woot: ..i would have lost my capacity to speak..really. ^_^

....thanks for telling the story! (y)

ALIAS_RULES said:
I wish I got to see Jen. I LOVE HER. And I like your sig Carolyn, not the first clip (eww S/V) one, but all the other slides. lol
[post="1021490"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
hehe, im glad you like it! lol! i like it too...thats why i got it made...my favourite part is the words. but yeah, thanks for noticing...Ethan made it!

Cecília said:

..they were pretty fast! weren't they?! :lol:  ...god damn... i totally understand your.."they look familiar don't they?..." ..cause what are the odds of going to the same coffe shop as JENNIFER GARNER :woot: ..AND..MICHAEL VARTAN! :woot: TOGETHER! ..IN THE SAME DAY! AT THE SAME TIME!... WHEN THEY ARE YOUR FAVOURITE SHOW STARS!...it's crazy :woot: ..i would have lost my capacity to speak..really. ^_^

....thanks for telling the story! (y)
[post="1021906"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
yeah, it was SO cool! i mean, i met cindy crawford and val kilmer and mel gibson, but SEEING mv/jg phased me more than that did! lol!

OMG!!!!! YOU ARE SO UNBELIEVABLY, UNDENIBLY, INCREDEBULY LUCKY!!!!!!! I WOULD DO <span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'>ANYTHING</span> TO SEE MICHAEL AND JEN!!! :notworthy:

Bennifer2Yaaakkk said:
I dont know but ive got this hard feeling that these two will get merried some day...
[post="1022911"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Despite what you 'feel' or 'think', you (and anyone else for that matter) should not speculate and discuss JG's personal life, as it is against the AA rules.

If you have a problem with the way I am enforcing the rules than please PM me.

For clarification, this thread is to discuss how JG and BA were spotted at the movies together. I understand how it can lead to speculating but it shouldn't. No one has any evidence of the status of JG/BA's relationship (whether its a friendship or more), therefore no one should say things out of the blue (eg. marriage) as its considered spreading a rumour.

If you read my post carefully, you'll notice I wasn't just directing my comment to you.

This topic is dropped. Please don't bring it up again, and if you still have issues than PM me like I said before.

jess said:
If you have a problem with the way I am enforcing the rules than please PM me.

For clarification, this thread is to discuss how JG and BA were spotted at the movies together.  I understand how it can lead to speculating but it shouldn't.  No one has any evidence of the status of JG/BA's relationship (whether its a friendship or more), therefore no one should say things out of the blue (eg. marriage) as its considered spreading a rumour.

If you read my post carefully, you'll notice I wasn't just directing my comment to you. 

This topic is dropped.  Please don't bring it up again, and if you still have issues than PM me like I said before.
[post="1022961"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Jess, they have been spotted together in whes verginia, alias set, privet plan of Ben and Jen's house.

Its not a rumor anymore, and jen is not going to confirm anything.

ReedCordial bandit said:
then get outer this thread... in the nicest possible way ;)

ben jen, yeah okay ive accepted it... i<span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'> just cant acceot MV holding onto JLO's boob!</span>
[post="1023209"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

WHAT THERE WAS BOOB HOLDAGE???? IM CONFUSE! SOMEONE WANNA TELL ME WHATS GOING ON??? lol thanks- carolyn

sexcivaughan14 said:
WHAT THERE WAS BOOB HOLDAGE???? IM CONFUSE! SOMEONE WANNA TELL ME WHATS GOING ON??? lol thanks- carolyn
[post="1023411"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

MV is in this movie with J.Lo called Monster-in-law, but I didn't know he touched her boob in it...hmmm...maybe I will just cover my eyes during that part. :blink:

sexcivaughan14 said:
eeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwww, im going to get a barf bag
[post="1023498"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Me too. Why do I have such a strong reaction to the image of MV with J. Lo? :blink:

[post="1023411"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
[/quote]

The boobs pics

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back