My friend saw Jen & Ben together!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh dear. I am really sorry I saw that. I hope being in a movie with J. Lo is not as bad for MV's career as it was for BA's. Then again MV is not that big of a movie star, so it might not be that bad.

I'm not in the position to repost the translation done by Carol. If you want to see it then you have to sign up.
--mandy :angelic:

mystery_chick said:
I'm not in the position to repost the translation done by Carol. If you want to see it then you have to sign up.
--mandy :angelic:
[post="1023739"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Im not asking you to translation the article, juust what it sais in general.

Bennifer2Yaaakkk said:
Oh pleas, i really dont wana know anything about these two
<_<
[post="1023052"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

ReedCordial bandit said:
then get outer this thread... in the nicest possible way ;)

ben jen, yeah okay ive accepted it... i just cant acceot MV holding onto JLO's boob!
[post="1023209"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

I heartily concur. And I won't be nice about it.

Bennifer2Yaaakkk said:
Oh pleas, i really dont wana know anything about these two
<_<
[post="1023052"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
i didn't necessarily mean about those two, in fact now that i think about it i definitely didn't mean about those two - im not ben's biggest fan, i don't exactly like the thought of them together, and every time i see them on the cover of a magazine together i cringe and roll my eyes.

i just meant in general, for some reason i (and alot of others) want to know more about her life, can't explain why, but it's true. and she doesn't talk much about herself, which i give her an insanely amount of credit for.

that's what i meant.

I'm sure the article is recent, but not as recent as within this week. I think it might a few weeks old.

hmm thats still good, can i quote somehting jess, form the article or is it against the rules... i only wanna do it so that the member s dont have to signe up. its only one q :P

Probably not. The Palace is strict in the distribution of their articles and translations, so to be on the safe side its better not if you repost the question ;)

I think its best you state, in your words, what the question says ^_^

sexcivaughan14 said:
YAY! THERE ONLY FRIENDS! NOW IM HAPPY! lol
[post="1023765"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Im sorry but you guys are a little bitt naive...

whats the title of this thread ?
'Replying to My friend saw Jen & Ben together'!, its mean that Ben went with jen to whest verginia and probability to meet he parents.

The reason that jen denial the fact that they're dating is because shes very discreet about that and i dont blame her.

The article in question was actually done end of July/early August and was probably either before JG/BA were dating or just starting to date and the fact that Jen said they were friends is not a lie as they are good friends.

Jen and Ben are dating now, whether they were dating then we don't know and I doubt either one of them will either confirm or deny the fact that they are together. Jen is very private and I believe that Ben has learned his lesson after the whole Bennifer fiasco and likes his private life private now as well.

There will be no confirmation on the whole dating thing from either of them until they actually want to either announce it or it gets more serious and they get married and then I wouldn't expect any pictures as they like their life the way it is without all of the Razzi's and the whole world living their lives with them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back