My friend saw Jen & Ben together!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bennifer2Yaaakkk said:
Im sorry but you guys are a little bitt naive...

whats the title of this thread ?
'Replying to My friend saw Jen & Ben together'!, its mean that Ben went with jen to whest verginia and probability to meet he parents.

The reason that jen denial the fact that they're dating is because shes very discreet about that and i dont blame her.
[post="1024708"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

leave my being naive out of it! lol! im trying my best to pretend this isnt happening. and the truth of the matter is, people have met parents without dating someone. Meetings the parents is a little bit less important than it used to be. But as ive said about a thousand times before. If Jen is happy, then we should be too! I really hope Ben has learned his lesson about living his life privately. Because i dont think it'd be right if Ben were to tarnish Jen's repuation because HE is a bad boy! anywho! lol

i dont think it'd be right if Ben were to tarnish Jen's repuation because HE is a bad boy! anywho! lol
[post="1024876"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
[/quote]

That's the problem, i dont think Ben is a bad boy anymore...i truly think that hes got change since he and Jen started to dating.

That's the problem, i dont think Ben is a bad boy anymore...i truly think that hes got change since he and Jen started to dating.
[post="1025028"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
[/quote]

if he has truly changed then i think they can go really far together and i hope they do. its never cool to want a relationship to fail. i mean- i wanted ben and jlo to work out! lol!

I wish them nothing but the best...I mean I think they've had a crush on each other since Daredevil, and they were able to maintain their friendship, and now they have a chance to see if they can make things work as a couple...I think that's awesome...

Plus, I think they look cute together...of course I thought she looked cute with Scott and Michael too, so let's just say the girl has good taste...

I wish them nothing but the best...I mean I think they've had a crush on each other since Daredevil, and they were able to maintain their friendship, and now they have a chance to see if they can make things work as a couple...I think that's awesome...

Plus, I think they look cute together...of course I thought she looked cute with Scott and Michael too, so let's just say the girl has good taste...

Has this turned into a thread about Jen's personal life? I thought that wasn't permissable. I don't care about her personal life as long as it doesn't negatively affect Alias.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back