My Grown Up Christmas List

I'm so happy you've posted another story. I like the premise of this, angsty Syd and Vaughn is good. Only for a while, though. I sense the need for a fluffy ending! Thanks for the PM!

Oh no.... Why is she acting like that??? This is not good. I already sense the major major angst.... (n)

Great start. Please continue pming me.

OMG!! That's so sad!! :cry: Why is she turning him down??? I mean, what woman in her right mind turns that down?!?!

As usual, keep me on the PM list.

~Karen

That was great ... wow that is alot of angst ... poor Michael just goes to show how much he loves her ... ok so a few guesses as to why Syds like this : she was preggers and lost the baby : she was raped (would explain why she wont let him touch her) : thats all I have for now ... thanks for the PM ... more soon please

Okay this was a little or actually very different :thinking: It looks like many think that Syney lost a baby and that's way she's acting like she does or another reason I could think of she found out that she's not gonna be able to get children. I really hope that she starts to talk to Vaughn. It's going to be very interesting to read more, PM me please.

oh that is soo good
what is wrong with syd?
poor michael he sounds so sad!
i cant wait for the next update!
thank you for the pm!
~GRACIE~

Aww, what's wrong with her? You keep saying 9 months, does it have something to do with a baby? I don't know.....

Can i have a pm when you update?

Alright, something's seriously wrong with Sydney if she's not gonna sleep with Vaughn. :P What is she thinking? He was offering! :lol: Please add me to the PM list! Thanks! ;)

This is so great! I love me some angst! Poor Michael! I'd be freaking out! What's wrong with Sydney? I think I have a couple of ideas of what might have happened...but I could b wrong.

I would love a PM for this fic! Thanks a bunch!

-Liz

Wow, that's a great start. I can't believe that syd is acting so cold towards vaughn. Wondered what happened. Thanks for the PM.

this is so good, but its so sad
can you please pm me

i think syd was preggers and lost the baby (n)

cant wait for more

Back