My Guy

This is a wonderful story. I can't wait to read what Sydney has to say to Vaughn when she sees him next! I think he's in for it. Please PM me when you add another chapter. Thank you.

urrrrrrrrrrrggggggggggggggg u are messing up my fluff addition
but this is relly goood
so plese continue
and plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz pm me!!!!!!! :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot:

wow thats great omg i cant wait until syd and vaughn get together again..i mean when that happans it is gonna be spectacular..remember the first time..like after sd-6 was just destoryed and they just ran into eachothers arms and kissed...well it is gonna be even better this time and i cant wait !!

OMG that was great. But if I were Syd I would besooo pisssedoff a Vaugh right now. PM me wehn you update please. Thnaks.

Wow, I didn't know that people were actually reading this! I can't update right now, but I'll try later today! Thanks for all the reviews!

S/V

Ok, here it is! Enjoy and I would love reviews!

Syd’s POV

He lied to me. I am gonna kill him.

Vaughn shut his front door and leaned up against it. He let out a big breath. I kissed Sydney Bristow. The only rule with this job was ‘Don’t get emotionally attached.’ Well, I broke that one within the first, what, 3 hours? And now I’ve kissed her. I really hope that the Agency wasn’t checking up on me tonight. His thoughts were interrupted by someone knocking, well, banging on his door. He opened it only to find Sydney, wearing a death glare.

“I was an assignment? To get close to me? How could you do this? I told you my secrets, I trusted you, yet the whole time you were just going to go and relay it to the CIA?” He was shocked.

“How…how do you know?...”

“Oh, so you were just going to keep this from me, huh? Until when, Vaughn?!”

“Ok, Syd, I know you’re mad, but just let me talk.”

“I know all that matters, Vaughn! You lied to me, you deceived me, and you want me to give you time to explain?!?”

“Syd, calm down! I’ve got an explanation!”

“Really, ‘cause I would just love to hear this.”

“Ok, here, sit down.” He led her over to the couch. She hesitated, but gave in. She sat there with a wicked glare on her face. Vaughn swallowed the lump in his throat and avoided her eyes.

“Ok, when I took this job, I figured that within a week I’d be back in DC and you would totally forget me, and I would do the same. But after a week, they wanted me to stay longer, so I did. And I got to know you, and I didn’t kiss you because it was part of the plan, heck if they find out that I did kiss you, I’m doomed. I know that you probably feel like I betrayed you, and I guess I did, but Syd, I’m not lying when I say-“ He was cut off by a loud thump. They both looked quizzically at the door, where the sound had come from. It happened again, and something hit Sydney.

“Vaughn, get your gun. It might be Sd-6! If they’re keeping tabs on me still, and they saw us tonight…” He nodded, knowing what she meant.

“Here. It’s an extra.” He threw her the spare gun and went to the door. Sydney crouched behind the couch while Vaughn opened the door, hiding himself behind it.

“Hey, Vaughn, man where are ya?!? HOLY…” Weiss trailed off, seeing Sydney jump out from behind the couch, with a gun pointed right at him.

“Weiss, what are you doing here?” Vaughn stepped out from behind the door.

“Oh, so you got a gun too. That’s just dandy.”

“Weiss! What are you doing here and why were you banging on my door like a crazy person?”

“I figured that the Boy Scout might be in bed by now, but apparently not. Who’s she?” He motioned towards Sydney who had put her gun down.

“Umm…this is Sydney Bristow.” He looked nervously Weiss.

“Ooh, Jack’s daughter. Riiiight.” He winked an eye and pointed his finger at Vaughn in a gun like position. “So what have you little pansies been doing? I don’t think Jackie would be too happy if he found out that you two were playing with guns.” He said it very matter-of-factly.

“No, we’ve been…talking.” Vaughn replied looking up at her.

“Whoa, can you say awkward?” He looked back and forth between the two.

“Weiss, just shut-up…” He pinched the bridge of his nose. “Ok, so what are you doing here anyway? Why aren’t you in DC?”

“I’ve been transferred. And so have you.”

“Wait, I’ve been transferred to Los Angeles?” He looked up.

“No, to Guatamala. Of course to Los Angeles,you idiot. And you’re not on the ‘assignment’ anymore either.”

“I know all about the ‘assignment’.” Sydney added coldly.

“Oh, well, that explains a few things. They want us in debriefing as soon as possible.”

“Even me? I’ve never even stepped foot into the CIA building, and what if SD-6 is watching?”

“They’re not, they left your case a long time ago. Anyway, let’s move! We’re already late.” Weiss walked out the door. Vaughn and Sydney stayed for a minute and just looked at each other.

“We’ll talk when we get back.”

Ok, I don't really like this section, I wrote it quick and it kinda bugs me. I'll make sure that the next one is better! Please review!

S/V

S/V said:
“Wait, I’ve been transferred to Los Angeles?” He looked up.

“No, to Guatamala. Of course to Los Angeles,you idiot. And you’re not on the ‘assignment’ anymore either.”
i dont know why but that made me laugh!

well anyway i thought that was great! maybe a lil short but it was great! im glad she let vaughn talk a little. she shouldnt get too mad. and weiss is here!!

oh i know why! cuz when i was reading it and i saw guatemala i actually believed him until i read the rest of the sentence! i saw it and i was like "no he cant leave!!". then i read the rest...sorry im a little slow. but that was a great line!! :D

Um....oh boy I feel like such a newbie right now...can someone please tell me how to do PMs? :blush: Thanks!

S/V

Back