My Ideas. (Not organized much)

Zink

Cadet
Ok. So, will we be able to dye/emblazon our own clothing such as in DAoC? i really liked this feature and prefer much more to be able to bleach and then dye my own clothes after I get them instead of getting clothes and such with predetermined colors. Also, instead of level repuirements why not have weapons degrade faster depending on how much higher level they are than you so the level requirements don't have to be precise. Oh, and also, how big will vaults be (notice: vaults not banks!) because it seems reasonable just to make some sort of large(ish) capacity storage that you can only access through the capital cities, instead of low capacity banks where you have to buy storage space (yeck) because if your going to give out collection items to horders they will want to have some way to keep them all. Also bind on equp=stupid. No bind on equip, unless it is a REALLY good weapon or a quest weapon. And I'm not sure this is what people have been saying, but what about each person gets 1 weapon of each type and quests give imbuements to your weapon, of which, if you hit the max, then you have to go pay say, 1s to 1g to get some imbuements taken off, and you can get some sort of points to change the appearance of your weapon and name it. And for armor, the same thing except instead of 1 of each weapon, you can upgrade from say, medium to heavy armor at X level and take over X imbuements with me. Oh, and for class, why not do the DAoC thing where you choose classeslike this.

Overall Class Types:

Fighter

Subclasses for fighter:
Tank
Damage Dealer
Magic & Fighting

Stealther
Stealthing Hunter
Rogue

Magic User
Healer
Shaman
Necro
Nuker

Other
Anything else.

You choose two overall classes and at level X you get to choose a subclass from each and thos are your two subclasses.

EX: Nydaweth:Troll: Fighter, Magi. Subclasses: Tank, Nuker.

I guess most of what I said applies to HJ but some just applies to my ideal game. I want to make my own game, especially because I want to get a game out with good PvP.

Back