My Intro.....

Hello, fellow TWD fans! I joined this forum because obviously I am a fan of the show, comics, and games. I am from Houston,TX. I am 18 years old. I go to college and I work full-time. All my free time goes to video games, movies, and TV. That's enough about me how is everyone else? :smiley:

Thanks we are currently working some bugs out of the theme if you find any other then the ones already known please report them to me or Valentino.

Welcome to the forums! Isnt it hard managing a full time job, with I guess evening classes? Surely there wouldnt be much free time?

Yeah, it's really hard. I take online classes and I the graveyard shift at my job. It's the slowest shift so I have a lot of free time to do my homework. Also, full time is considered 40 hrs a week. I work 8 hours for 5 days then I get two days of rest.

I work at an airport parking place called "AirPark". I work as a cashier and a dispatcher. It's a really easy job but working 8 hours straight really tires me. I hate to sound like a whiner though.

Ouch yeah I can imagine that would be horrible haha. I remember reading a blog post from someone who worked at a theatre and I'd neverrr want to do that haha.

It was crazy as hell man. It was non stop for my entire shift. We were told that it was going to be crazy but I quit the day after so that pretty much tells you how bad it was.

Back