Votes: 0 0.0%
  • U2

• iPod

• Photo

• Total voters
40 here too... god... i dont know if i could ever fill it. and if i did fill it, i dont know if i could listen to all the songs too. :lol:

I got my Ipod for my graduation present. It's a Ipod Photo, it's massive, 60GB. Mind you I don't know how I will ever possibly fill it but I'm going to try. =) I love it, I don't go anywhere without it now. It's entertainment for hours.

Erica

there should be an option for want one on that poll...i don't have the time to go get one, and i am a tightwad, which is really the main reason....maybe i will splurge

I have the Shuffle :D Someone I only met today gave me and my brother them as part of my Dad's wedding present(which was today). I haven't put any songs on it yet though, as I need to update my Mac to System 10 before I can...but even then, I don't have 240 songs to put on it...:lol:

Jai :rain:, feeling very lucky:smiley:

Nope. I stopped listening to music when I was thirteen or so. I only started again this year, and everything I bought, bar a couple of CDs I bought, I bought on vinyl, so I haven't bought them on MP3/CD format because there was no need, but when I do, I'm sure I'll be able to make up the numbers....:P

would somebody be willing to look up how much "The Complete U2" costs at iTunes? I would download it but I don't have the room on this computer. I am debating on which one I am getting. :lol:

I've got an ipod, i can't imagine i'll ever fill it (i think my laptop would completely grind to a halt if there were that many songs on it) but I'm trying my hardest!

10GB 3rd Gen......
It's constantly full.

I am always hoping that I will drop it and HAVE to go buy a new one.
*cause if it broke I would HAVE to buy a new one....*
I am financially able but can't justify splurging on a Photo until this one dies.....

*sigh*

I did replace the battery myself recently-the Ipod batteries are only good for about 18 months, and Apple charges you $100 to get the battery replaced- I did it myself for like $30, and the new battery lasts longer than the original one did....*S*

I need to get a 60bg-I have 20gb of music plus a pile of audio books from Audible.com, and hey I need rooom to grow.....

Oh, yeah if you have any kind of pod, you NEED an iSkin to protect it...they only case that rocks as hard as the iPod itself does.

Back