C & C my killzone sig with animation (first animation)

this is my first animation
aaa.gif

the amination in the background with black color brush
i am rookie at making sig ^^

I like how you didnt make the animation totally stick out like others. That i will say good job on that part. You seem to get better each time with ur sigs though, keep it up.

Snyper121 said:
I like how you didnt make the animation totally stick out like others. That i will say good job on that part. You seem to get better each time with ur sigs though, keep it up.

thank you so much man i get better from this forum before i only stock pictures with some filter
and i like your sig it rocks XD

lol... when i first saw the name of the thread i was like. "oh come on... what the f*** is wrong with those n00bs making those flashing sigs". guess i was wrong ^_^
to be honest, i really like how you incorporated animation into this sig. although it doesn't have any flow, depth, etc. the animation makes it somewhat special.

Good Job ;)

Wulfstan said:
lol... when i first saw the name of the thread i was like. "oh come on... what the f*** is wrong with those n00bs making those flashing sigs". guess i was wrong ^_^
to be honest, i really like how you incorporated animation into this sig. although it doesn't have any flow, depth, etc. the animation makes it somewhat special.

Good Job ;)

thanks thanks ^^
you guys make me so happy now

Back